Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Handle With Care

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this crappy elf male will get killed by goblins. The elf sister is flat af, no titty fuck.

Double-page supporter
Wow, MC(and the elf's sister) went over the line there.

Dex-chan lover
- credits page
Whoa. This sounds like straight out of that EdTV movie. I wish I got a read of it from the time that drama exploded 😳

Contributor
Oh no, that credit page...

Wait...

@ RonBWL Just in case, better formally disqualify this credit page from the contest. It will definitely get some comments.😎

Dex-chan lover
Fyi this is getting an anime.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-28/cheat-kusushi-no-slow-life-isekai-ni-tsukuro-drugstore-light-novel-has-anime-in-the-works/.154865

Power Uploader
@Hounder Under the official rule of the event this one is definitely disqualified, don't worry :v

@CommieJohnTeh You can still read the forum post now, things were pretty spicy there :v

Aggregator gang
@chusetto its not to stop gayness its to stop his libido or sexual drive to calm him down but I don't understand how does that work.

WTF are the people reading comprehension really low it says that the drug is to lower libido not to cure gayness it will not make the elf straight it will just make him lose interest in sexual activity due to lose of libido.

Dex-chan lover
@klunko : It was not a gay cure, it was a libido reducer, and asexuality in overdose potion, attraction was not affected, just desire for carnal relations. Hence why the housewives with cheating husbands were interested, a "gay to straight" would not affect (most) cheating husbands, unless it also worked as "straight to gay", and the wives got together to watch that kind of cheating...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I’m more disgusted with them spiking him behind his back.
An anti aphrodisiac would actually be interesting if handled properly
But this is a hiccup that teaches them not to do such things. So there’s that

Fed-Kun's army
man this guy takes a while to explain... just tell the elfgirl your brother is a

https://imgur.com/a/P9rW1vr

but jokes aside iam suprised how easily she took a drug from a stranger and fed it to her beloved brother

Dex-chan lover
The buzzword yes...so sensitive. Makes me forgot what I want to say.

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan : I sometimes wonder if it a lack or reading comprehension, or just people intentionally looking to reasons to take offense and purposefully misreading or misinterpreting things to generate a "valid" complaint.

In the comments for another series I saw a bunch of people complaining they'd was scum for doing something that a) almost everyone of them would do in a heartbeat b) harmed/negatively affected no one c) was the easiest and safest method to get something he needed based on the info provided d) there is a very real chance he had a time limit to get that item due to circumstances (based on tropes seen in stories with similar starts, getting what he needs to leave the area as fast as possible should be obvious) and e) would have actually been extremly dangerous for him to not do things they way he did but how they were saying he should (what he was doing was risky enough to his safety and freedom, theirs was almost guaranteed abduction and forced servitude)

Dex-chan lover
FFS are people really bothered by this potion? Elf guy was a total sex pest and sexual harasser, he deserves castration so this is going easy on him. Plus it was only temporary and didn't even actually mess with his sexuality, just libido. MC should be praised for trying to resolve the situation peacefully since in America elf guy could potentially have legal action against him.

Users who are viewing this thread