Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Handle With Care

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel It's not ok to drug a woman to altered her behavior without her consent. I doubt any women would agree with you on that.

Aggregator gang
And once again the American culture rears its ugly head with no chill in the comments.

While the execution could be questionable at best, I do find this chapter funny.

Fed-Kun's army
What comment section teached today..

As a guy you should just put up with persistent stalkers and forceful advances despite having refused them all the time.
You are not allowed to take action against them no matter how much they ignore your refusals.
If you get sick and tired of the rather forceful advances and eventually at a later time do take action, you apparently belong in jail and if they're a man then you're also homophobic.

Chapters like these really makes it show how horrible commenters morals are and how far their doublestandards go.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is one giant NO. Drugging someone to force change their behaviour is not okay...

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum I doubt that since that potion's not a controlled substance. And yet again, it wasn't supposed to do anything much to him so it'd be more akin to using lavender on someone's pillow to relax them as opposed to date raep drugs. The sister is the one at fault for the overdosing.

Fed-Kun's army
@AlmondMagnum Nope it isn't, it would be one thing if the drug, actually altered the chemical composition of the body, causing a direct permanent reduction in Lust. However this is a mere temporary measure in order to control his behavior a bit, Lust is not an emotion, reducing it will not cause a direct change to a person's personality. What they're suggesting here is to put his behavior under control by turning his behavior normal. Not to completely cease his reproductory functions. Normal people can actually control their sexual impulses, thi means that lust isn't an integral part of ones personality or of how one views themselves, which means that lest is an external impulse governed by hormones or proteins. Meaning Altering this behavior does not cause direct alterations to a person mind oand how they think. Now, you CAN do a similar thing in a way that trully alters a person's mind.

Anyway the point here is, the medicament was created to be applied in small doses, of which when properly used DOES NOT ALTER A PERSON'S MIND.
What happened here is that the little sister was stupid and used the mentality which plague many people irl. If a product does one thing, using more than the normal dose, shoud fix the problem. Which is NOT how drugs works.
So yes, merely lowering someone's lust does not alter a person's mind. As a matter of fact sexual impulses have nothing to do with mental functions. AS a result it was proven that the desire to rape woman(or men) or to have sex with children is not a sickness, which directly means that it's impossible to treat sexual offenders because it's not a treatable problem that comes from a person's mind. Rather the problem comes from a person's mind being incapable of interfering with their sexual behavior. In which a healthy person can freel control thier sexual impulses, while criminals cannot and need external help in doing so, which is why drugs that control their hormones were invented to do just that.

Dex-chan lover
Well dang, that was a short-lived contest, I guess. Curious what it was before it got cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus
@BloodySorcerer
1. The effect doesn't have to be permanent to be a mind-altering substance. I don't know why you'd think that.
2. Lust is a mental function. He didn't just target his ability to have an erection, not that it would have been much better.
3. If it's that easy to overdose and have such radical effects, it bloody well should be a controlled substance, administered by licensed medical professionals under strict guidelines. Not that I'd expect a medieval fantasy world to have such standards, of course.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, those chemicals would be great for our little old Earth and its homo people.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I can't quite...describe it, but this sister and owner's little scheme...feels a bit criminal? Like, it's not like they're slipping him a roofie, but it has a similar...feel? The non-consent, probably.

At the same time, this dude has been kind of a persistent stalker and all around unwanted pest. Not to mention he acts obnoxious in general. They probably should've called guards or something before escalating it to this level, but it feels like his just desserts to me.

A libido-killing drug, though, huh? I guess that would be a popular thing for adulterer's wives-though there are also some...creepy implications to be had depending on who uses it.

If you are a normal man and got haunted everyday by a gay man you will understand why he gave the medicine to little sister.

Also fuck off LGBT People you all disgusting

Dex-chan lover
There are a good many foods/essential oil type shit that "alters" people's minds and it isn't illegal, fuck off. Stop defending elf dude just cuz he's gay. Literally no one would have his back if he acted like this towards a female MC.

Fed-Kun's army
MC did nothing wrong. He was merely doing business with a customer. :^)

@LordoftheKeep
There never was a gay conversion drug in Fire Emblem Fates. That was lie made to get clicks.

The original scene was a female character being drugged to temporarily see people as their opposite gender in order to get used to being around cute girls and not faint.

Dex-chan lover
Western dis, westren dat lmao
Me, asian boi, read manga and grab popcorn 🤣
I have no comment about lgbt people, but if they like straight boi (which happen to be the case to me)

HELL NO, back off lgbt, very bad lgbt 😂

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ, I suppose I shouldn't administer anti-depressants on a person having a fit too either then.

also, I too would love a libido reducing drug, for self use, would be way more convenient than doing it in 'that' way.

I suppose people here are too sensitive about medicine practice and has every right to be but still, it's not like it was going to change his sexual preference, just reduce his sexual desires so that the MC doesn't get sexually harassed every single day when he clearly does not roll that way and the elf doesn't comply either so that's a stalemate, if anything the elf would be just as guilty as MC if it worked like in the real world but in the end this is fiction so all I said can practically go into the backburner lel

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids: when a doctor tells you the appropriate dosage of a drug, you listen to them, or there could be unintended side effects

Also, I believe the lord's last name is supposed to be "Vargas", a common spanish surname

Group Leader
This chapter was funny.

But this comments section was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread