Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Handle With Care

Dex-chan lover
that face is terrifying

also reminds me of someone i know who actually has a butt chin

Fed-Kun's army
@AlmondMagnum
Like I said it's not a mental altering substance, where did you get tis strange notion from?
The brain, a.k.a. mind, controls literally every substance in our body. Under your argument every single medication is a mind altering medication because even diseases and vitamin levels leave an immediate impact in one's behavior.

No, Lust is not controlled by mind, it's an arbitrary function(not a mental one) which comes as a result from increasing the levels of certain hormones in the human body, if can impact on ones behavior but it doesn't really affect a person's set of emotions and personality directly. Which is why normal, sane people can actually control themselves and even stop that lust if they feel it's going to bring negative influences upon themselves. Those that can't for some reason, are the ones who become rapists and other kinds of criminals(you can lust for things other than sex).

The brain controls everything, be it through conscious effort or unconsciously. Therefore everything that happens in your body can be considered a "mental function" however that's not how it works. The brain only gives orders, lust is the natural result of your body sending signals to your brain an asking for an erection for an impending intercourse. The brain merely accepts the request and let the hormones work. The resulting effects of that lust are not really regulated by the brain itself, as different people have different results in anything related to such stimulus. Frankly I don't understand why scientists who study emotions insist on correlating love with sexual attraction in their studies, when both are clearly very different from one another(you don't need to lust or want to bang someone to love them, a.k.a. having your brain consider that person as a priority when activating one's self defense mechanisms).

As for your last point, no it's not easy to overdose. Remember the girl used the entire bottle in one go. It's literally the same as expending an entire tube of toothpaste in a single day. Even though it shouldn't cause any harm to your teeth normaly, and as such it wouldn't be regulated. It will still cause damage to your teeth if you used the entire thing in one go by washing your teeth for hours. Moreover there's no such a thing as "needing regulation" in this case because:
1. this is literally the only bottle of such medicine in the world; And...
2. the MC had already determined this action to be necessary, and he would be the doctor in question to tell which kind of medicament a person should use. Since no one else would have this kind of knowledge in this specific world.

*visibly confused why chapter has so much comments* [Reads comments] Time to go back to gate keeping the no fun police are at it again if you take this too seriously you might be the problem.

Fed-Kun's army
Did we just read a chapter about chemically castrating homosexuals? Yikes.

Double-page supporter
So Reiji aimed for chemical castration but the overdose effect turns it into transgender hormone therapy.

cover1.jpg

Double-page supporter
MC could have tried to be more upfront and straight (lol) with the dude instead of locking himself in and just asking him to leave as to not bother other customers, pretty beta behavior all in all.

Maybe telling him to fuck off a few times before choosing the poison route would be the more civilized way of handling things, but the MC seems to lack the backbone for that.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase He has been telling him to stop though? When people don't listen the first time, they probably won't listen then twentieth time.

@Fran1212 he wasn't curing the homosexuality or treating it as a sickness he was treating the overstimulated libido.

Nevermind, the comment section already said that quite a few times.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro I skimmed through the chapter he was introduced in before posting and he really could be interpreted as a tsundere, most of his 'rude' retorts were just thoughts and he ended up helping him. They met twice in that chapter making it a third in this. Should have just told him "I don't like dick, I don't like you, fuck off you're banned from the store", but no, MC was a little beta bitch about it.
If such a direct approach doesn't work, then yeah simple words probably wont be enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase Saying someone could be interpreted as a tsundere is a bit of a stretch at best. You could say I'm generally biased against tsunderes, because fuck that noise, but if someone acts coldly to you you should accept that at face value. Either they're not interested, or they're not emotionally mature enough to be worth your time.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro I brought the term up because the elf suggested that maybe he's just a tsundere (even if it was just wishful thinking on his part), since the MC ended up making the medicine and even went to watch his archery event I felt like he could have tried way harder to turn him down. Seeing how dense the elf was I can believe that he still thought he had a shot with the MC.

Clearly the elf was in the wrong but a character portrayed as 'morally good' (as subjective as that is) should at the very least properly tell the elf to fuck off without any of the niceties before resorting to poison. It doesn't matter if it would have worked or not, it's that he didn't even try.

I didn't really care for this chapter. First, they imply that homosexuality is a sickness that can be treated. Then they drugged people without their consent. What kind of crap?!

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess... husbando is cheating so husbando gotta be turned into a female double-chinny

@karis

It's not homosexuality.. his libido is too much, when libido goes down, a person becomes less aggressive to sexual behavior and innuendo (which he displays almost all the time toward Reiji). About the drug thing tho.. although underhanded, it still does happen.. well, in this age, just make sure forensics/drug testing and the cops won't be called on you.

@Kioku

No, probably a newly introduced regular.

@TimeDevil

Oh dear lord, how many times do we have to repeat this.. what's with these people >.>

Reading the comments I learned 2 things:

1)most people here seem to lack basic reading comprehension.

2)they also have the memory of a goldfish.

ITS A POTION TO REDUCE LIBIDO NOT TO A DE-GAYING POTION (thus why cheated housewives want them less libido = less cheating).

At this point the elf is sexually harassing him so that would be a way to calm him down?

Users who are viewing this thread