Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Ojou-sama and the Fragrance of Love!

Normally clueless protag is annoying - but since all the girls after him so far are basically 12 years old - keep up that Infinite oblivious deflector

Fed-Kun's army
Welcome to another chapter of manga where the MC is totally dense

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame the MC for being dense, those 2 are just kids, probably not anywhere near his radar.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Oh, I see. I'll try it out soon. Thanks.

@typeOU Hey, I said that because I think that he should AT LEAST realize what's going on. But he's not so... Yeah. DENSE.

@Elhao If only he would know about that. Maybe he does, but still...

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch from what I hear, Japan has an obsession with virgins, and if no one else is lewding the lolis, they should be virgins when an mc finds them. That's why there are so many lolis.

Fed-Kun's army
MC's mind is made up off "Denseium", but the reactions of his soroundings are just to cute. Did we just achive a balance?!

Dex-chan lover
I understand the loli concern, however:
There’s nothing wrong with the young having a crush on an older individual so long as it stays that way and isn’t reciprocated. Their hormones are starting to hit hard.
He seems to view Noela as an employee/animal tester/mount for transportation. And she might have a skewed view of him since she’s part canine. Hell, she might even age faster (dog years and all that).

Users who are viewing this thread