Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Ojou-sama and the Fragrance of Love!

Double-page supporter
almost seem like a trope that the rich papered noble is more interested in someone who doesnt talk them based on their status rather then someone else with similar or better status. ran into it a few times now.

Being less stiff is better after all~

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she's not rubbing on everything and pissing everwhere like some pets would do if hate someone that would visit lol

Dex-chan lover
@kolotons
If I disliked bloomers I would have said excuse me. I said excuse you, implying offense taken at misnaming them, in turn implying fondness of the topic.

While there were a few trigger points of o_O "DON'T TELL HIM TO RAPE A COW (tondeal w/ his libido!!!" (facepalm), overall, the past 13 chapters have been a non-stop lulzfest! 😂😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
@GoblinGuy
But shouldn't they be considered as a kind of undergarments though? That's why I said "panties". It was really a vague wording.

Dex-chan lover
@kolotons
Yes they are underwear, but not panties. Panties are a specific type of undergarments, just like bloomers are. A thong also isn't panties, for instance.
Not to mention the fact that bloomers have a subtype that isn't even undergarments. The japanese "Buruma" we all know and love.

Women's underwear truly is a limitlessly deep field of research. Praise bloomers!

Dex-chan lover
Noela is one of my favourite lolis, I just don't understand why her shorts or w.e they are supposed to be, look like bloomers. Be nice if they put her in a different outfits

Users who are viewing this thread