Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1 - A man to rely on (Part 1)

17.5 sounds like omake. 17.2 would be better imo. But well ill still read it, regardless of the name xd

Power Uploader
@harunaaoi it's just naming convenience, this series doesn't feature omake to begin with :v But yeah, it's 17 + 17 (something) and then 18, no big deal :v

Supporter
I always prefered the X.1, X.2, etc. naming convention when it came to chapters released in parts, it is less confusing IMO. If I see chapter X is released, I expect the entire chapter, not just the first half. But you do you.

Dex-chan lover
The dragon isn't revealed as a loli yet? I'm genuinely surprised.

Power Uploader
@PTRB Doing that would result in "missing chapters" on MD, otherwise yeah, I'd prefer that too

Thanks for the update! X.5 usually marks bonus chapters on mangadex. Maybe use X.1 and X.2 instead, as many in this situation do? Just a thought.

Double-page supporter
@ae0n I got the same inkling as you, but with added scenario. 😂

So the dragon SOMEHOW got allured to isekai weed or I-Weed after took a whiff of it. Then after mistake it as fruit and eat it, this kodora began hallucinating and attacking vicinities.

Surprisingly, the dragon didn't forget to burn I-Weed in his mouth to ash then inhale the smoke that came out while gnawing new I-Weed to repeat the cycle.

Lol 🤣

Supporter
I finally figured out what is off putting about the art, old men with big cutesy eyes are creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread