Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore

Contributor
Cheat + Slow life.

Sadly, this manga was doomed from the beginning.

Some light comedy and some fairly fast pacing. Seems to be setting up to take place entirely at the store with a new little story and medicine each chapter?

This is my kind of stupid bullshit. It's slice of life comedy in another world that doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest. It's plain dumb fun. If you just want something silly to enjoy pass the time with, definitely worth a look.

Stupid ass cash grabbing pirates getting mad that they don't make enough money, pulling out of Mangadex. :(

People who posted it threw a tantrum. They pulled it and it only on their site. Fucked themselves over.

Well, I hope someone takes over. I dont think translators understand they cant expect readers to have 100 tl sites on their fav list and check the daily for new chapters. It simply doesnt work like that.

With this, only aggr sites win.

I do not and will not understand why people pull out of Mangadex you think I'm gonna check your garbagely made website for 1 or 2 manga?

These tl'ers are getting too greedy lately. They are overestimating themselves in my opinion and should be more realistic about their ability to monopolize their work considering they don't even own the rights to make their work official. Even if it was official they wouldn't be able to keep their work exclusively on their site.

Dex-chan lover
It was a childish move but it's their translation, man, just let them do what they want.

Dex-chan lover
Where do you get a daily cup of rages? At MD, boys!

Not to mention those ragers wouldn't donate even if those groups upload on MD.

Dex-chan lover
TOOR Scans are heroes. Here's to hoping they do succeed in finding their own Japanese raws (per the credit page).

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread