Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore

Really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel in terms of isekai. What's next, Working as a Grocery store employee in a new world?

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure this would be in the future textbooks of mangaka schools: In the beginning of 2009 came a new hit anime that we all know of SWORD ART ONLINE, but little they know that the manga industry would enter one of it's worst and miserable era, an era that reeks of unoriginality and cheap plots, where a new wave of talented artists decide to purge their creativity and individuality to fall in the abyss of dullness ............THE DARK ERA OF ISEKAI .

Dex-chan lover
At least this potion-making guy seems nice and not at all devious and happy to murder people.

Dex-chan lover
@Aix
"Slow Life, aka I don't know how to write a plot so let's do random shit every day."

I'm taking this phrase for so many other series if you don't mind

Power Uploader
Isn't there already at least two different series with this same story?

Though I guess that first page is a real attention grabber.

Modern Japanese life must be so stressful that all these isekai stories about farming and taking it easy seems like the most popular fantasy right now. Forget spicing up your free time with stories with exciting challenges to overcome, complex dramas and life and death decisions. Life is hard and books about going somewhere else and living in easy mode is the only escape.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/cheat-pharmicists-slow-life-making-a-drug-store-in-another-world/

Double-page supporter
Hmm, I dunno, I have normally nothing against lolis, but somehow... she seems too useles. But so far so good,

Power Uploader
Updated the title as per Shin's request to correct a word he misspell on C1's release.

Users who are viewing this thread