Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore

this artist is only good at drawing girls lmao

those male chars look so bad, and that pokemon too...

Contributor
And it's been licensed by Seven Seas. FFS. https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1299070236638015490

Nope. Saw the first two pages of the first chapter. Don't wanna read a manga that is just borderline loli hentai, also I've seen the exact same plot of this except the guy was a drug god (literally).

Dex-chan lover
watching natgeo documentary about gay baboons facking each other turn out way more fun compared to this

Aggregator gang
@MuscleTheMan: No, there's no loli lovin' in this. They have a father-daughter type relationship going on (though she IS very territorial of him when it comes to other females, so it's implied feelings are there for him, but it's not confirmed). He is more attracted to the ghost girl, which if you finished the chapter you would've seen.

To be clear, I'm not trying to change your mind. You don't wanna read it? Not gonna tell you to. Just keeping you from misunderstanding is all.

Wow, reading the comments here makes me wonder what toxicity has taken over the minds of these average manga readers for them to act this elitist and negative. This manga is as fluffy as they come yet people expect it to be the second coming of Christ? And some even going so far as to call this borderline loli hentai after reading 2 pages lmfao. Get your asses out of lower asses, kiddos, and stop being so judgemental. This manga is fine.

@gojira4life Hahahaha you said it! 😂✊
Honestly, the manga is pretty standard, cute girls, magical potion making, but at least the MC is a decent person, and not a pervert, an idiot or a social recluse. It actually has really good humor, and I love the references hahahah. Had way more fun than I expected. 😃

Users who are viewing this thread