Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore

This manga need to deserve more than 7 imo, its fun, cute, and some meme reference, overal its goid, give it a try guys

update for everyone

this is getting an anime adaptation in summer
https://myanimelist.net/anime/40960/Cheat_Kusushi_no_Slow_Life__Isekai_ni_Tsukurou_Drugstore

Power Uploader
@internalspace Anything with Loli tag are auto-looked down by lots of people I guess. The tag system helps people find what they want/don't want to read, but it doesn't help with rating as a con.

Fed-Kun's army
Not enough se... romance or anything else for that matter, I mean the characters are cute but what else? Even for a slice of life its boring not to mention the part about chemically castrating homosexuals and adulterous husband. It has a shounen tag but it should be a oba-san tag cus it mostly about things like anti-aging creams, anti-depressant, deodorant and perfumes... If slice of life mangas are like white rice this is white rice without salt.

Probably the author is taking the same medice as the elf...

Reiji is likeable and good mc | Wolf girl is cute and wholesome |
Story is good slice of life but it starts repeating a little where the mc just solves each problem with a different potion every chapter
that also could make you look forward to what the next potion or problem will popup next |

Simple Summery :
Daily life as a potion maker in a fantasy world with a wolf girl and ghost girl. MC makes potions to solve different problems then sells them in his shop.

I refuse to ever read another manga with the words “slow life” in them. I am so tired of them all being the exact same. Dude meets chick with either elf ears or beast ears. He goes to her village/beastpeople and saves them with power. Gets worshipped. Rinse repeat

This type of mc is insufferable. Any interest in the plot I might have had is washed over by the disgust I feel towards this c***sucker.

Contributor
Slow life + cheat + Isekai --> 1/10

Add a harem tag, and it should be negative points.

10/10 it's a great manga. Anyone who says otherwise is a brainrotted zoomer shounentard that has the attention span of a goldfish. This manga does everything it sets out to do. It's a nice and calm slice of life with nice characters.

Users who are viewing this thread