Cheat Mode Farming in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Well, sure they're assholes. But they're pragmatic and were able to think about the dangers of what they were about to go through. The asshole school kids were more mature than a dude 10 years older than them and already working in society.

There is no excuse for this dude's stupidity. He wasn't aware of the dangers he was in and thought it was just another walk in the park. And this while thinking that his skills are useless. What was he trying to do? Relying on the kids to protect him? He's lucky that he even had any supplies at all.

If Ai-chan is there, while Ai-chan wouldn't have stolen his supplies, Ai-chan would've left him behind too. It would be different if he is aware of the dangers and try his best to be of help. But all he did so far was slow everyone down. He deserve being left behind.

The kid was right, at least the kid didn't kill him or use him as bait.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan The word you're looking for is sociopath. Also they looked like your typical japanese hoodlums so both of those girls are as good as raped.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh I really like the sleepy eyed girl with the beauty mark 😍

@SirAllen
I expect horses, but I got disappointed.

Thank you for bringing the manga, hopefully, the 30+pages will keep going.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not quite sure I fully understand the mechanics of the hoexplosion and its relation with farming, but ok.

Of course, the impact of Bugs Bunny carrot eating habit continues, even though rabbits don't actually eat carrots in the wild and cannot live off of them. :)

Power Uploader
@kaikalaila
this should be translated only from tankoubon raws. Raws from that should be avoided

Here is way

4Q6PdUg.png

G9FMVE9.png

Dex-chan lover
Better learn some combat skills. Bunny girls have a high mortality and injury rate

Users who are viewing this thread