Cheat Mode Farming in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Having internet you can go on other websites and maybe say that your in anotherworld

even Kingdom in Afureta is more smart than this Kingdom, tch. If he is Farmer just send him to supply and logistic post

Wait, so he went hiking and he didn't ever come across how to filter fucking water?

Contributor
Quite alot of Liberal translation and rewrite greeeaaaat!... almos all sentences that weren't in bubbles was even deleted... I hope the next chapter will be better translated and without rewrite...

I never understood the whole trope that just because someone has a non-combat skill, they're "dead weight". Even if they're uselss in combat, isn't more people automatically better? Like carrying equippment, handling odd jobs or chores or whatever.

Unless he's like, actively getting in their way and trying to get them killed, I really don't see the issue.

Group Leader
Uhm axchtually you want the coarse material at the top of your filter and then gradually finer towards the bottom.

Dex-chan lover
ya got internet on your phone, but you don't bother contacting the other world?
mmkay.
tbf even if he was like "i got transported to another world with my classmates" i doubt anyone on earth would've had the power to teleport them back lol
I never understood the whole trope that just because someone has a non-combat skill, they're "dead weight". Even if they're uselss in combat, isn't more people automatically better? Like carrying equippment, handling odd jobs or chores or whatever.

Unless he's like, actively getting in their way and trying to get them killed, I really don't see the issue.
i guess they usually leave those odd jobs to servants/existing ppl in that world or ppl have high expectations when you bring someone in from a diff world tho you'd think they'd summon adult soldiers for once and not teenagers/high schoolers

Users who are viewing this thread