Cheat na Tablet wo Motte Kaiteki Isekai Seikatsu

Double-page supporter
this doesn't sound like a ripoff of an already infamous setup at all....
Still like it though. The direction it went and was different from the more famous one, which has gotten a bit repetitive. Too bad it ends so soon.

Aggregator gang
The main premise is nothing extraordinary but it's entertaining enough.

So far one of my biggest takeaways is that this story has a rare example of MC leaving a party for more 'normal' reasons. He gets along and is respected by many people but not everyone, so him leaving the party is really just due to being incompatible with a few core members and it's more on the leader of the party for not being able to resolve that conflict. A bit of a breathe of fresh air after all those examples of the party being cartoonishly stupid and kicking out the person most responsible for their success. And to that point, the MC definitely provided value to the party but even if we take into account his support, the feats of the party should still be mostly their own contribution.

Edit: It did occur to me that they may very well circle back and repeat some of the usual beats of 'party regrets forcing out valuable member' but I still appreciate that they went out of their way to reiterate that he was valued by some of them, and that his choice to leave was on his own terms.

You know, it's pretty alright. Oh look it's becoming more interesting, I wonder what's going to happe . . . . oh it got Axed, lul.

i'm trying to find the novel on google writing the title of the manga and at the end put light novel but i don't have any luck at all,i was thinking to read the light novel to see what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread