Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Easy Win

Dex-chan lover
Man does the Demon Lord doesn't consider the possibilities the Saintess is as strong or stronger than her? Or Saintess is the hard counter for her? Because if that's the case it will be a hard battle if they can't convince her
Because buried in somewhere noone should never know is already sounds really suspicious

Dex-chan lover
Man does the Demon Lord doesn't consider the possibilities the Saintess is as strong or stronger than her? Or Saintess is the hard counter for her? Because if that's the case it will be a hard battle if they can't convince her
Because buried in somewhere noone should never know is already sounds really suspicious
maybe, but then again she doesn’t seem to care in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
So, my guess would be the Saintess joins them. Solely from the fact that she was probably betrayed. Think about it, buried in a Forest, her grave being kept a secret, maybe even how she died. Seems very suspicious.

Thanks for the TL btw

Power Uploader
So, my guess would be the Saintess joins them. Solely from the fact that she was probably betrayed. Think about it, buried in a Forest, her grave being kept a secret, maybe even how she died. Seems very suspicious.

Thanks for the TL btw
Sadly not for now, but probably she'll become a key character in the future

Rael is extremely religious and consider her revival betrayal of God. Doesn't help that she immediately recognizes Maou and her crew, forbidding her to ever work with them due to her belief. Aria intended to kill Rael to cut the loss, but she was convinced to spare the saintess, so in the end, they have Iris erased her memory and kicked her out of Dystopia.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly not for now, but probably she'll become a key character in the future

Rael is extremely religious and consider her revival betrayal of God. Doesn't help that she immediately recognizes Maou and her crew, forbidding her to ever work with them due to her belief. Aria intended to kill Rael to cut the loss, but she was convinced to spare the saintess, so in the end, they have Iris erased her memory and kicked her out of Dystopia.
Sadge, is there anything on her backstory though?

seems dumb to not kill a huge wild card.

Dex-chan lover
"Easy win"
From what they discussed earlier, this demon lord is nearly invincible in a closed space, so easy win indeed.
Now, I'm starting to wonder how she would fare in an open space. Hopefully, we'll get to see that eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Might be to do with the fact she can currently be revived infinitely as far as we know. Or the fact that before she died she was genuinely just that powerful yanno

Dex-chan lover
Poor Berne is so terrified about having a debt and our demon lord here just dont care lmao

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, but that cliff hanger, cant wait :D, i personally think the saintess was betrayed by humans, and she feared being controlled by a necro so her body was hidden. So i think when she is revived with free will she will side with aria and licht.

Users who are viewing this thread