Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Easy Win

Dex-chan lover
Man does the Demon Lord doesn't consider the possibilities the Saintess is as strong or stronger than her? Or Saintess is the hard counter for her? Because if that's the case it will be a hard battle if they can't convince her
Because buried in somewhere noone should never know is already sounds really suspicious
I mean, she has an unkillable unlimited rez boy toy right there, she has plenty of reason to not care

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she has an unkillable unlimited rez boy toy right there, she has plenty of reason to not care
There are also plenty of ways to deal with him when you're aware of it.
They basically come in two main categories.

Disabling the "boy toy" without killing him. (His ability resurrects someone at full health, but doesn't do anything as long as the target is still alive. So poison him with a non-lethal substance, or bludgeon him into a coma, or kidnap him and lock him up. He's pretty weak overall, so there is no real difficulty.)

Or killing her and taking her body away. (Drop the body in the ocean, for example.) This is way more difficult because miss Demon Lord is pretty strong. She's a demon lord for a reason. But if you are strong enough to defeat her, there is no problem with taking her body away or falling back on the previous solution.

This is an amazing cheat skill, but when you know its limitations, it's far from invincible.

Dex-chan lover
Sadge, is there anything on her backstory though?

seems dumb to not kill a huge wild card.
i do remember there's some difference in the WN tough

in the wn the saint join the group, but then looks like the wn dont have the new girl in the next arc for the manga ver
tbh im quite interested with the stark difference between the wn and ln version

Dex-chan lover
Thus the dark guild got wiped out without even knowing who they were facing

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed a few of you are thinking the same things I am. The Saintess may not be human. Or like others have said humanity may have done something bad to her.
Hiding her grave is very strange for a figure who should be loved.

Dex-chan lover
Hiding her grave is very strange for a figure who should be loved.
Real life example: nobody knows where Joseph Smith, the first leader of the Mormon church, is buried. And given the way Mormons were persecuted back then, you can imagine why.

Power Uploader
i do remember there's some difference in the WN tough

in the wn the saint join the group, but then looks like the wn dont have the new girl in the next arc for the manga ver
tbh im quite interested with the stark difference between the wn and ln version
The LN also differs slightly from the manga, so we're looking at a chain of difference here lol.

Power Uploader
There are also plenty of ways to deal with him when you're aware of it.
They basically come in two main categories.

Disabling the "boy toy" without killing him. (His ability resurrects someone at full health, but doesn't do anything as long as the target is still alive. So poison him with a non-lethal substance, or bludgeon him into a coma, or kidnap him and lock him up. He's pretty weak overall, so there is no real difficulty.)

Or killing her and taking her body away. (Drop the body in the ocean, for example.) This is way more difficult because miss Demon Lord is pretty strong. She's a demon lord for a reason. But if you are strong enough to defeat her, there is no problem with taking her body away or falling back on the previous solution.

This is an amazing cheat skill, but when you know its limitations, it's far from invincible.
The problem is that someone must know this in advance. So far pretty much everyone who knows his ability have been killed (his crewmates and all the enemies that's been facing him so far, including the East Demon Lord). It's gonna take a while until an adversary survives and brings this knowledge elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
The problem is that someone must know this in advance. So far pretty much everyone who knows his ability have been killed (his crewmates and all the enemies that's been facing him so far, including the East Demon Lord). It's gonna take a while until an adversary survives and brings this knowledge elsewhere.
There is also the king that his former companions rated him out to. And the priest or minister figure presents when they cornered him at the beginning. And possibly the guards and executioner present at the scene.
They can in turn rat him out to tons of people.
Seriously, as soon as he's known to be alive, this king and his minions have a huge hint that his power works on himself. From there, it's easy for them to devise a plan to take him out without killing him.

Also, I forgot the worst plan possible. Kill him and dump his body in a lethal environment where he will simply die and resurrect repeatedly forever. (Volcano. Ocean depths. etc.)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL. Forgot about this manga.
This chapter emphasizes one of my beefs with it (but it's a beef with manga overall). The reckless way in which the Demon Queen (I refuse to call her Lord, that's a title reserved for a male, no I'm not going to argue with you), acts. As Wyrm said, there are many ways to deal with MC and his auto-resurrect or infinite resurrect ability to keep the Demon Queen alive.

Also, remember, she may seem invincible now, but she was DEAD meaning someone defeated her. You can't say she died of old age, else MC would've resurrected her as an elderly Demon Queen. Her and everyone else in the dungeon would be elderly.

Another one of my beefs is that out of her crew, she's been shown to be the only OP one aside from maybe the vampire girl.

I mean it makes no sense for them to resurrect a Saintess whether she was betrayed or not. They don't even think about looking into her more to see what type of person she was. The necromancer girl was 50/50 with a heavier chance of her leaning to their side considering her skillset. A Saintess is obviously going to be pro-"good." It's like they'll find out that the "Hero" is buried somewhere, the one who killed the Demon Queen and her crew and be like, "Oh, it'll be interesting to revive them and see what happens." Doesn't make sense. Why hasn't the Demon Queen taken him around the world to revive all of her old subjects to build a new army? Instead, they've just been chilling in their crypt/dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
With the Dark Guild completely massacred, I assume that left a very strong message that Queen Berne is being backed by a strong force they don't wanna mess with, so the noble in question might just give up and move on.
Given the tenacity of the average Stupid-but-Ambitious Noble in manga?
You can bet (s)he will blame it on "incompetence by commoners/vermin" or somesuch, and proceed with the next Nefarious Plan.

Users who are viewing this thread