Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

I kind of feel bad for the replacement healer... They're so F'ed their face cant even be shown by the end of chapter 4.

Group Leader
If you guys looking for the satisfying revenge isekai manga then LOOK FURTHER since this manga ain't it.

Lich's former party got killed so quickly and even then, Lich only met Jose, not Allen or Shizuku. The confrontation was veryyyy minimal. It goes like :
Lich : ugh Jose here, better bolt!
Jose: oi! You're Lich aren't you?! Aren't you supposed to be dead?!
Lich: i used my skill, duh.
Jose : oh shucks. So you revived the demon king? I better use this escape scroll to inform the king then!
*jose uses scroll*
*got teleported to that Sana(?) girl.*
Jose: first come first serve!
*kills Sana
*oops, Jose didn't know about Sana's power. Rip Jose.

Then Allen got killed by Rose, Shizuku by the elven sister. They didn't get to meet Lich, didn't know that Lich is still alive either . They died just like that. It was so not satisfying for me. I wouldn't even call this a revenge even. Lich didn't even get to see their last dying moment. The author just brushed the revenge part like so.

@Luukia that’s all we get? My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, why can’t MC get a little more of a rage boner going on :mad:

Fed-Kun's army
The whole setup is so fucking forced and the main character has less personality than a piece of cardboard.

Like, he just accidentally stumbles upon a dungeon, decides to enter and then goes through the whole thing alone for no reason at all, then it just happens to be the demon lord's dungeon, and he decides to resurrect them at random, and as luck would have it, they're very friendly!

What a frighteningly lazy way to introduce the cast. Absolute garbage tier writing. And the whole time he's got the same expressionless face and doesn't react at all to anything that's happening.

This is a solid 2/10.

the setting seemed promising but after the prolog it defaults straight to the basic template without much turn or twist
also while i find it excuseable for the male lead to be traumatized by the betrayal to the point where he looses his personality because of self doubt that should be temporary especialy since he found a new group if he get betrayed again however i would understand a permanent mind break

Group Leader
Can't decide whether the MC is a doormat or not, let see how he reacts in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I find this unique and intriguing, guess only me ?

It's either perfect of garbage for most users with no in-between i guess? Not to mention i love how everyone is bitching about the mc being dry when we're 5 chapters in, he got betrayed and killed 4 chapters ago and he still neither had time to process and move on from it, nor has he any emotional support from anyone as everyone around him, except the necromancer is a monster which can chose to end him anytime they want for anything AND they hate, despise and hold humans below them (which, newsflash, the mc IS). People who think that the group he's SERVING should make him feel at home, relaxed etc are complete morons imo.

I love how they're all just ruling out the fact that Licht has resurrection powers and possibly used it on himself

Well, this is because resurrection requires the target to be death.
And logically you cannot use a skill when you are death, therefore he should not be able to resurrect yourself.

That is cancelled in the story due to the fact that the skill will automatically activate yourself when you die.

Dex-chan lover
is this another revenge story with: 1. very minimal build up why MC had to be chased out/executed/betrayed. 2. party member that turns 180 degree out of nowhere 3. the bad guys becomes new friend of MC so they are perfectly okay to kill anyone that disturb them intentional or not. 4. everyone other than MC (new) side is kind of a d*ck that cant read the situation (basically retarded beyond saving) 5. despite being a prominent figure/ experienced-people slapped to their background the "enemy" are dumb.
is this another one of those trashy revenge?

Users who are viewing this thread