Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

Don't you all just love the feeling of wanting revenge or at least just hating others to the point where you wish that they would all burn in hell because I sure as hell do. To also be able to kill them and getting that satisfaction and emptiness after achieving your goals isn't it just wonderful? No I didn't kill anyone but to be able to read it in manga It always just brings a smile to my face

the kingdom must be full of dumbasses to kill someone with a ressurection skill just because "it could be misused"
>"it could be misused"
how about just make it so that he won't misuse the skill?
blackmail him or entice him to serve the kingdom instead
he could be used to resurrect soldiers in times of war
well, aside from that dumb premise, it does seem to be an interesting story so I'll keep reading

EDIT:
I just read up to the new chapter
this story is shit
horrible writing, not worth reading
what a waste of time

ahh yes brain dead king just why would you throw mc away? if anything he is the most valuable person in that party, I if you have him on your side assassination against you is nothing but a joke.. what can even a hero provide you? pfftt

"King the party was killed"
The king: "it's a global emergency, contact the whole world!"

Seems waaaay to forced to me...

@mcvolt I dont think so. Honestly it is a wise decision by the king. After all a S-rank party was sent to investigate a dungeon rumored to have a Demon Lord, then all died. The King would be stupid not to take that very seriously.

Double-page supporter
The story, the plot, and the characters development was weak... Well at least its not in an annoying level...
So-so then

Users who are viewing this thread