Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

@uthred shame on you for expanding my vocabulary. Very specific word.

I wanted resurrection trash when i decided to read this, but i agree that this MC could not give a single FUCK and is just numb to everything.
He's basically anybody readin the manga at 5 am cause they got nothing better to do

Cuz of the trash comments im not surprised if the tl stopped.

Privelaged motherfuckers here complaining like they the master when all they do is leech on manga that should be paid for to view fuck off yall get a life and people enjoy it

Dex-chan lover
@Alphazet

welp, what can we do.. the comment section is the catch basin for these kind of things, people don't stop bitching about things anyway... and most are underage so there's no surprise they want the edgy stuff. They also can't realize the fact that people will read what they want to read and are shocked when what they hate gets popular.

Also, you would only really see mostly the same generic critical comments, as ironic as their complaints.

Power Uploader
@Alphazet Not really, there has been a little crisis on our end that halted the TL for a bit, but we'll try to catch up. If you are curious, read on.

Recently Kitsune (the TL) lost his job due to the pandemic and is on the verge of being deported as he had no money to renew his visa. We've spent the last 2 months trying to help him survive, and thankfully with some support from our readers, he was able to get through without being deported. He's still trying to find a new job for now, hopefully it'll be settled soon.

@ATTERODOMINATUS Maybe because it was written for Japanese readers who have a different taste and actually buy it instead of the Western who doesn't even support official English releases?

6/10

The concept is good, MC is fine and reliable, He just like Subaru except his Ressurection can cast to another people

Here the problem :
The fight scene are too Underwhelming, maybe Artist not very good at fighting draw so its looks plain and fast

And many non-sense plot story

The dragon people : "help my mother is sick, please cure her"
MC : "okay, i gotchu"(proceed to kill her then revive her)

Dex-chan lover
This series is more boring than I thought. Not enough wow factor. Usually only talk. Resurrection only happen like once every 3-4 chapter.

I’m here for over exaggerated reaction from the people. I didn’t even get that. The art is good but the reaction is stale most characters rarely change expressions and they aren’t even that expressive.

The revenge was unfulfilling. Boring even.

Too much talking too little action. Am I reading a political cartoon??

Really gotta say 4/10 maybe 3/10. It's a very generic beginning, MC has OP skill, MC gets betrayed, and slowly becomes more OP. The thing is that there is simply no stakes, no tension, no anything really.

Ex. 1 - MC gets betrayed in chapter 1. Chapter 6 he has taken revenge on the party that betrayed him. Not just one member but the entire party.
Ex. 2 - They need supplies for their base. It literally took 3 chapters to recruit 2 different races to solve their food and weapons problem.
Ex. 3 - They attempt to contact another demon lord and get attacked. In 4 chapters they defeated the demon lord castle. Not really any cool action scenes, just really boring.

I personally like at least some kind of growth or some planning, but there's just none here. The MC has an OP skill that resurrects everyone and thats it. All of there problems are fixed with a snap of the finger and everything is cool. There's no actual planning or strategy, just brute force and OP abilities. At least with some other manga there's something, maybe a plan maybe some thought, not here. Then there's everyone else, the Demon lord with spatial control, high elves that have spirits, a vampire that exists, and then the most dumbest one, a girl that deals back all damage in full. Ah yes, give the MC that can resurrect people without consequence a person that can kill people by killing herself at the very beginning.

The funny thing is that technically the MC has an OP skill but is very easy to get rid of. Just tie him up or lock him in a cage, and then bam problem solved. He doesn't have any strength or even magic abilities, his fighting ability is mediocre at best. Honestly this would be a lot more fun if the MC at least tried to make an effort in bettering himself, instead of being a one trick pony and that's his only redeeming quality.

Reactions: OpN

bot

Really gotta say 4/10 maybe 3/10. It's a very generic beginning, MC has OP skill, MC gets betrayed, and slowly becomes more OP. The thing is that there is simply no stakes, no tension, no anything really.

Ex. 1 - MC gets betrayed in chapter 1. Chapter 6 he has taken revenge on the party that betrayed him. Not just one member but the entire party.
Ex. 2 - They need supplies for their base. It literally took 3 chapters to recruit 2 different races to solve their food and weapons problem.
Ex. 3 - They attempt to contact another demon lord and get attacked. In 4 chapters they defeated the demon lord castle. Not really any cool action scenes, just really boring.

I personally like at least some kind of growth or some planning, but there's just none here. The MC has an OP skill that resurrects everyone and thats it. All of there problems are fixed with a snap of the finger and everything is cool. There's no actual planning or strategy, just brute force and OP abilities. At least with some other manga there's something, maybe a plan maybe some thought, not here. Then there's everyone else, the Demon lord with spatial control, high elves that have spirits, a vampire that exists, and then the most dumbest one, a girl that deals back all damage in full. Ah yes, give the MC that can resurrect people without consequence a person that can kill people by killing herself at the very beginning.

The funny thing is that technically the MC has an OP skill but is very easy to get rid of. Just tie him up or lock him in a cage, and then bam problem solved. He doesn't have any strength or even magic abilities, his fighting ability is mediocre at best. Honestly this would be a lot more fun if the MC at least tried to make an effort in bettering himself, instead of being a one trick pony and that's his only redeeming quality.
never know that might be attempted after the plot of the latest chapter as of this comment... could be a source of comidic value with the training montoge showing loads of failure... altough something a tad unsetling, his combat power as stated is mediocre. imagine him with his ability to feel pain being switched off and a bomb of some sort implanted to negate capture knowing its harmless to him but would likely negate most restraints... suicide bombers are bad enough imagine a reuseable one.

OpN

Fed-Kun's army

Not to mention how boring the dialogue is, and how little "army" there is to these demon lords. They each have like 5 companions max for some reason. The MC ressurects the demon lord "army" and then they send him a bunch of places to recruit allies for them. Why? What about this dude made you say, let's send him off to danger and do all our negotiating for us?

At one point the demon lord says that the vampire has the strength of an orc, cool, what does that even mean? We haven't seen an orc or what kind of power they might wield in this universe.

Not to mention the suicide girl, what the fuck did she even do before MC arrived? She said she guarded 4 zones of the dungeon by herself, I call cap. How the fuck did this suicidal masochist skill even function without a ressurection skill? Did she not use it and kill them normally? She doesn't seem to have a function outside of sacraficing herself to damage one single opponent.

I can't begin to fathom how the kamikaze girl is a functional demon lord companion, her ability seems novel but pointless before they got the ressurection power.

I'd give this a 2 or even a 1 personally. I feel like you can be more entertained reading the comments of people shitting on it then the actual work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just remember by the logic of this world if they are human and not an MC it's ok to kill or threaten them without repercussions

It's honestly pretty impressive how uninteresting this manga is. I managed to slog through 34 chapters and man it's bad. There are so many interesting directions this could have gone, but I guess the author is just not capable. The MC has complete mastery of life and death. He can revive anyone, including himself, to perfect condition with no limits and it seems like no one even cares. He can even cure any disease or ailment by killing someone and reviving them to perfect health.

What possible drama could there be when death doesn't matter? Does having the power of a god affect the MC in any way? How does it change the nature of his relationships or his perception of the world? The MC is stabbed to death multiple times, how is that not traumatic in any way? Why even have the power at all if every fight is ended effortlessly? Why is the author so obsessed with every character being an office drone?

His "revenge" on the human race is to be a middle manager for the demons and fret about scheduling days off and covering shifts of the most powerful beings in existence.

Props to the translators for continuing to work on this, but this is a 3/10 at best. No drama, no stakes, no humor and boring dialogue between cardboard mannequin characters. It's not even wish-fulfillment power fantasy, it's just nothing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wow i read this 4 years ago... talk about a bland forgettable manga
note to self "Let's Become a Novelist" crowd seem to flock to meh works

going to proceed to forget i read this for the next few years, where i'll come back, waste time bingeing and repeat the cycle all over again~

Users who are viewing this thread