Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister - Ch. 11 - Female lead flips out

Dex-chan lover
@TheSilverhand Yeah, but none of those are system cheats like a slimming pill or Mary Sue shroom. She got her hands on those abilities by default or via resourcefulness.

@CapableCivet It seems like there is a point system in place which they then use to buy op items. Blondie said it herself that outright killing an NPC results in a loss of points, and I'm guessing it is a pretty large amount. Even so she prefers to lose the points then outright lose a mission as it would be a blemish on her "career". Bitch be crazy

@Thifa Technically if you think about it right then Su Luxia is using a system with the same principles. A system that counter-attacks but technically she is also splitting the Male Lead and Female Leads apart as well.

@GodsApostle Not really? Su Luxia's system is built on essentially just fulfilling the last wishes of a Secondary FL. While occasionally this involves romancing the ML, I don't think it ever involves any home-wrecking, and I get the distinct feeling that even if it did, Su Luxia would only go through with it if she thought the couple involved was shitty.

Meanwhile the system in this world is essentially based on romancing male leads no matter what, and a ton of them in relationships.

Basically, SL's system is less likely to be immoral in nature in that regard, especially since it's mostly just based on dying wishes which tend to be less specific.

Double-page supporter
Why does the ML keep calling Lüxia with "Miao miao"? Lüxia is Lüxua, Miao miao is the other agent. Is that a typo or is he still confused?

@d_a_renoir miao miao was the nickname for su luxia's when she was a child. The princess acted like she was her. Or the ml assumed it was her so called the princess miao miao.

Thanks for translating

Wait she broke character pretty much gave away her mission and attacked someone who is apart of the story plot let alone another system user how is she getting away with this

@Cresthuntr She seems to basically be getting away with it using a hella expensive item that wipes memories. There's still system-consequences for doing so, but she could still get away with it if it wasn't su luxia.

Double-page supporter
@KimmyChii Oh you're right! In the first chapter it was explained that the princess's name is Miao but written differently from Lüxia's nickname. I had forgotten LOL...

the biggest f u the ml could do was to die while loving su luxia that way she wins and the other woman loses in her mission

the biggest f u the ml could do was to die while loving su luxia that way she wins and the other woman loses in her mission

Fed-Kun's army
This makes me appreciate Luxia more for her cunning mind and great acting. She's leagues better in the other series now.

Supporter
This side story raises more questions than answers. WHO IS EMPLOYING THE TRANSMIGRATOR? SHE'S JUST LIKE SU LUXIA WITH HER POINTS AND ALWAYS GETTING PERFECT SCORES

Users who are viewing this thread