Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister - Ch. 8 - Supporting female character's memories

something isn't right, in the prev chapter they said that Su Luxia is the FL why now she is getting the memories of her body like from the Support Character? she is a Main Character not a Side one.

@Amerak No those are the memories of the main charcater, which Su Luxia actually is. I think it was implied that the other girl is just a system disrupter like our original Su Luxia is, but instead of avenging characters she just aims to gain points and complete missions by making mls fall for her. The other girl appears to have been lying and tricked the current ml to get him to like her. So those childhood memories are actually the current Su Luxia's memories.

That not the Side Character's memories those belong to the Female Lead! The Claim Jumping Princess took FL childhood memories for her own to get ML!! HAMBURGER!

@ROOR21ROO I know that those are the memories from the Main Character but, read the name of the chapter, even the fur ball said he can obtain the female side character´s memories.

BRUH JUST CUZ THEY HAVE THE SAME NICKNAME HE THINKS THEYRE THE SAME PERSON??? Even though they have completely different eye color and hair color?? He really is stupid af😔😫thanks for translating!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The memory killing the host because of identity loss reminds me of Bioshock Infinite.

And here I am wondering why her dad call her miaomiao... maybe only privately, and since the ml is indifferent to her, he most likely never visited her home😂

I think a lot of people are confused about the whole FL/side character distinction so here's what I understand from it all.

The story that our Su Luxia goes into is one where a transmigrator, the FL, goes around seducing MLs. From the other disruptor's point of view, Su Luxia is the original female lead who has become a side character because of her interference and use of her janky system to steal the ML. This system isnt the same as the one our Su Luxia uses so it's like... system novel inception.

It's a lot easier to just think of it as a trashier version of our Su Luxia going around seducing men (hence her FL status) as its own contained story.

Dex-chan lover
WOW. For some reason this type of guy is hella annoying lol
Many thanks

@sienau
He also thinks its the blonde girl because that scarf used to wrap his injure apparently had a symbol that only royalty can use o3o so he thought she was the princess (who is the blonde)

yup, now confirmed that he have color blind and tiny brain for sure, like they are completely two fucking different people smh

Cheating men must die. At least the good thing is that the men get ruined at the end and not forgiven 😭

Dex-chan lover
....But...Su Luxia is the main heroine of this story, no? I guess, if the original story features the other system user as the heroine, her role is technically the "original" heroine.

Hmm.

Either way, she's about to turn the tables. She's the most mentally strong person in the universe, so I'm not really worried about her, even if she's a newbie.

@Amerak @Psychronia Think of it like a series of different planes:
Highest plane (outside the novel, our Lu Xia comes from there)
Mid Plane (The novel, where blondie is the MC who jumps between small universes taking over a character to seduce MLs)
Small Plane (Arc within the actual novel, set in a world where original FL was Miao Miao and the original princess was a loose woman)

You have to look at it from the pov of the novel (mid plane), where the plot itself sets the blondie as the MC and Lu Xia as the secondary character.

The problem many people seem to be having is they think Blondie and Agent Lu Xia come from the same plane and take this story as a whole novel instead of an arc contained in a quick-transmigration novel.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia i don't think that's the case because ever since the other transmigrator came in, the "original" (aka NOT-intern) su luxia got demoted to side character. i like to view it as intern su luxia taking over the female side character of a transmigration novel/story, where the blonde lady is the female lead/main transmigrator.

still waiting for the idiot prime minister to finally regain his ability to read and see the initials on that handkerchief he always carries around. smdh 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread