Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Ximen Qing and Pan Jinlian

@Elmemnon @kiby Here stateside we call it "toxic masculinity" and "the cult of purity". But, effectively what kiby said.

I get @miyako19 POV, though, in my case, I don't mind it so long as it is consensual by all parties (polyamourous relationships). One big issue I tend to have with polygamy is the typically "male"-centric vantage point. One almost never sees a woman with multiple husbands. There's one story I read about a "King" who was female and who had multiple "concubines" (hubbies). It's a riot. I joke that I don't mind "equal-opportunity polygamy", but in general, I don't think many cases are truly consensual. If they were, then I don't see an ethics issue because it ultimately comes down to consensual loving relations between people. But I don't expect the vast majority of people are going to be up for that. Hence, I expect the number of these relationships to be minimal. That said, I don't ethically exclude the possibility.

Dex-chan lover
this whole thing is surprisingly entertaining

the host is incredibly devious, it's so much fun

@ghusjil the title you're looking for is: https://mangadex.cc/manga/36985/

I hope that you enjoy it!

There are numerous other comics with reverse harems.

Users who are viewing this thread