Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- The Phoenix and Dragon: Double Kill

@marsbars Like she said, if Riu Yan was truly smart, she would not have entered the harem in the first place. From how the MC phrased it, it seems she could have avoided entering the palace in the first place. There's a good reason why a lot of reincarnation stories set in ancient China has the MC reincarnated as the empress or a consort as that takes the choice of them entering the place harem out of their hands and forces them to participate in the harem fight.

Oh I see, that truely is a tragedy. All this spite but infact, it's the man who's at the centre of it all

Dex-chan lover
How do you get 2 chances and fall for the same useless man each time, she wasn't even focusing on revenge the 2nd time she just thought she could do better kinda sad

Dex-chan lover
I pity the concubine. She reincarnated after being bullied to the point of hanging her self. But she ended up becoming a bully her self.
Then came the FL and made a ruckus, she met her superior version.

But I guess this ARC will end with the king being stabbed because he did cheat on the FL's former body owner only to turn tail after being played like a fool.
Cheating men must die, indeed.

Men sometimes can be such a liars, the MC is completely right, she should have leave no matter what kind of loving and caring that man became in this life at the end he allowed all of those things to happen to her, besides his love was so shallow to not even defend her beloved when she was being accused in this life

She entered the harem again because she fell in love with the emperor before. Too bad the emperor was a idiotic, arrogant, cheating asshole in both timelines.

I think I see the logic. Why did she enter the harem instead of marrying the 9th prince? I mean, it suddenly makes sense. Damn. That irony is brutal.

Contributor
Hmm.. the problem being, falling in love with the same man happen a lot in reincarnation story.

Even if the man humiliated you, executed you and whatever some main giels still fall in love and chase the same person, instead of running away from them.

Come on guys. Can we not pretend that a cheat mode character didn't just appear in the concubine's story to unravel everything?

Users who are viewing this thread