Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Spare Tire has been punctured

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I can't bring myself to hate the main character. Her targets, so far, deserve the retribution they're given.

Kinda pity for the 9th prince. He did nothing wrong after all.
He most certainly loved the bitch, but i doubt there was anything physical to that.
Emperor is going to drown in his own blood by the end of this.

The only one here who appears to be effectively innocent is the 9th Prince. That said, it never was made clear whether the kid was the Emperor's or not. That part kinda makes me laugh because by introducing doubt, the narration never really becomes clear on of whose child was the little prince. Course, the Emperor is gonna get payback for his own evils, so... (I guess the ironic ending?)

@TheDragonLord no matter who the father of the child as long as they still use "that" Method for blood test and with the right order then that's all

Contributor
Yikes.
This emperor deseeve to die, he is the cause of everything here.

lol 2nd time rereading this poor baby and poor 9th prince, his unrequited love to be used as a pawn and caught in the crossfire

the author doesn't really care about the innocent side characters which is kinda sad, like luxia's maid spy who the emperor ordered to be executed and just wanted to protect her family

that said, the story is about avenging the frustrating death of the 2nd fml and only the 2nd fml, meaning the fml and ml get their just desserts, so that's fun

i'm so glad they don't give them redemption arcs because they're literally trash

ruyan is stupid and selfish, the emperor is stupid selfish and wishy-washy idk how he would be able to lead a dynasty with that attitude

I feel bad for the ninth prince, he didnt actually do anything wrong, only. Have crush to ruyan.

Users who are viewing this thread