Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- A Noble Consort's Wronged Death

This guy is insane who would choose an average looking commoner like girl over a beautiful mature woman. He was dumbfounded when she said they had 4 years of marriage, that really just cringed me.

Dex-chan lover
after reading this, i have two things to say:
1. noble consort su is the best wife (and was before agent su took over)
2. while the prince is a betrayer (if not necessarily 'cheating' in modern terminology), he did have the obligation to sire an heir, which consort Su could no longer do after her body was irrevocably damaged saving his life, so he's SLIGHTLY less of a shitbird than I had thought when i first read this

So the noble consort is such a good wife! She basically is the main reason of her husband still living to this day in peace and also the main reason for her husband to become the king. She stayed all these years with him just for him and this stupid husband. Like i get it he needs a heir but why would he demote the wife who is the reason for his success. If i was him, id have the consort su stay as the main wife forever while id produce a heir with a concubine and if always love main wife more. If there were arguements between the two, i'd help them solve it. UGH poor woman.

Wow she's beyond a good wife. Obviously she's not going to be all nice to the competition. I get that he needs an heir but still you'd think he'd at least bring into consideration all the times she literally saved his life.

Rereading this manhwa...I can't help but be annoyed with the guys like this emperor who only used the poor women as stepping stones. The poor women helped and supported them during their low times but when they ascended and became successful, they casted them aside for other women who are more beautiful, etc.

@skipbeat456 *raises hand*
And I am suddenly reminded about how much I disliked this guy. How the flip do you go around and abandon the women who drank poison, knelt in the snow to get you soldiers, AND then took a sword to the chest for you? He then has the audacity to declare that she is the one that changed and leaves with another woman

This guy is one of the biggest asshole in this story, an asshole who thinks world revolve around him. Su luxia (the original) clearly deserve someone better.

so she kneeled in the snow for him, drank POISON for him, AND took a SWORD TO THE SHOULDER? *dials number* yes is this second female lead services? mhm please kill this man

Fed-Kun's army
Rereading because I want to see small Yun Ling with his mother 😂

Users who are viewing this thread