Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Long Live the New Emperor

Hmm, the end was a bit unsatisfying. That her adopted soon died so young and out of grief. Would have been better if he had lived a long happy life.

This is honestly the best damn webtoons series I have ever read. The MC is so smart and composed. I would love to be in her place playing in small worlds and living different lives.

I'm a bit confusing, the scenes of Su Luxia and the Emperor, were memories from her or was he remembering those times?

A bit gore-ish to my taste, but still satisfying. It made sad that the kid passes out of grief :( I liked him quite a lot.

Meo

Double-page supporter
If the kid died of grief after her death, I sort of feel like her 10 year efforts were wasted.

Dex-chan lover
That poor son. She raised him to be a mamacon, I guess. A bit of a shame that he died, considering he's supposed to secure her legacy. He didn't have to live long, but...productively at least?

Though put another way, she reigned as empress for 10 years and he only had 1.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai-ing yourself to fuck over other isekai-ers and just bad characters is probably the best use of this genre to date.

@Karumin

They were the Emperor's memories of when the original Su Luxia was his favored consort, before he threw her aside in favor of Liu Ruyan. He was regretting his actions as he died.

Users who are viewing this thread