Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- I’m Raising A Son For The Cheating Bastard

Kyaaaa!! Thanks For The Upload!! <3 The Prince Was Adorable!!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there's a novel about this... o3o am i imaging things?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
So, the logic is, since he never directly competed against the other girl's son, it's not as guaranteed that he'd lose?

@unime No you are not imagine thing. I'm pretty sure that this is exactly the plot in one part of the Boy Love novel "Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil". Though I'm not sure between these two which one comes first.

I'm re-reading this, and compared to the latest chapter the art style is really different now?? Are there different artists for this? Or is it all drawn by a single person? Because I'd have to say, I like the art for this first arc the most, but the recent ones are kind of weirder looking? No offense but I'm just genuinely confused :/

Dex-chan lover
I'm re-reading this, and compared to the latest chapter the art style is really different now?? Are there different artists for this? Or is it all drawn by a single person? Because I'd have to say, I like the art for this first arc the most, but the recent ones are kind of weirder looking? No offense but I'm just genuinely confused :/
It could easily be either the same artist or a different one. Drawing a long ongoing series gives plenty of time to change your art style as you go, but some of the Chinese comic publishers also just change out the artists for whatever reason. The problem is that a number of series are poorly documented when this happens, so it might only end up with the one artist's name or using writer's name for both even when that person wasn't actually the artist. Personally I don't care enough to go digging around through Chinese websites to try and find out. I'm not exactly reading stuff like this on here because I'm well versed in the native languages of all the stuff on here, after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsuyuki1827 Yeah, it definitely happens. A lot of the Western webcomics I've followed over the years started out with very basic... everything. The person just had a story to tell, and did it as best they could. Years or even decades later, they've had a lot of practice. For example, Questionable Content page 1 and page 4158. I mean look at that, that's a huge difference the journey from 2003 to 2019 had on that series.

If they spend as much time drawing a series as the artist for this would have from chapter 1 to the most recent, that's a lot of work put into it. They've probably gotten even just a bit better at doing what they want to do with their tools. Or, from the other end, maybe they've gotten just a bit worse at it. Lot of wear and tear in all this repetitive motion work.

@Aeuria I'm assuming there's two or more assistants while the author does basic sketches since some parts look like one artstyle and some look like a different one while the body shapes don't really change all that much.

Users who are viewing this thread