Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 195 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- The Conquering Game

Dex-chan lover
holy shit she is so smooth!!! That's our Su Luxia!!! Also I'm still put off of the "-chan", but it really shows that this is a otome game.

Anw, thanks for the chapter guys!!

@parisparispix lol tks for the warning, but I srsly don't think anyone is worthy of being next to Su Luxia so I never root for any of them.

Kawana has like no chance at all they both have the same cheat (Luxia even still has the bamboo rat thing) and her 20-30 Years of live experience goes against Luxias hundreds if not thousands of years of life experience and even if Kawana would be about to win Luxia could just kill the FL or 2 of the ML

out of all the villains in this series so far, i feel like i hate this one the most, other villains are still abit normal and stuff but this one really takes the piece of shit cake

there were a lot of antagonists from this series that were way more morally corrupt than this girl, but idk, smth about her seeing things like a game rlly makes me dislike her more than the others, who might as well have similar mindsets. i think it's bc its much easier to run into these types of ppl like nanako irl, while ppl who are like the others are either outta my social class for me to experience, or i just havent seen acted out irl but know they exist, while nanakos are everywhere especially in public schools.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is true scum because as Su Luxia points out, this bitch treats the lives and feelings of other people as just part of a game. Su Luxia was summoned because of all the lives that were ruined by this bitch and the bitch will just go, well not my problem because it's their fault they fell in love with me

Girl raised affection points in like the span of a week lol..... get good Nanako :p

Thanks for the update!!

Ugh... I read the raws, but I didn't really understand the meaning of the words...
But that makes me feel more upset about what happens to him... Like I'm not completely sure what happens (I was totally confused half the time, my Chinese is trash and I'm lazy) but Nanako makes her move before Su Luxia and she gets the first guy. Well, at least he's cheating scum, I think the other two guys will be better? But I'm not sure, I should read more raws... QAQ

At first I thought that the artist forgot to properly fill hat Yoshi guy's forelock, but nope, it just looks like snot. Also, this time Luxia's dress is horrible.

Ah well, at least it's as satisfying to read as usual.

Agreed with the comment below- when I first saw Luxia’s outfit, I was wondering what the heck they were thinking when they decided to giver her that

"Lüxia chan" sounds kinda odd kek
Ik it's japanese manga themed and all but I can't get used to it :v

Good read. Maybe some of the leads could be a Good Guy? If she goes on conquering everyone and the author make some good ML, I would feel bad.

Also reading bellow. This time dress was really bad, even the good old Red colored chinese dress would be better.

What's with the complaints about Luxia's outfit? I find it perfectly fine. Flattering and understated. It's a simple and elegant look.

Users who are viewing this thread