Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 197 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Revenge

@Shamare14 Because sleeping with him is her only options, there are no options to prevent the thot from fucking him. :-D

Omayghad, shameless bech😂. Can't believe all this weak ml need is s*x. Very excited seeing what will Su Luxia do next XD.

I like this, this is the first time I saw her failed. I'm not sure since I skipped the Taoist and literary just skimming on what is the current arc rn. Time to stop reading till this is finished.

I'm not angry at Kawana, she's doing this because she gets something out of bedding attractive men. She didn't force an unavailable man to cheat on his girlfriend. I'm more angry at ML what's-his-name, who was that much of a slut that he slept with someone else after basically proposing.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't lose.....it's a tactical retreat....yeah, a tactical retreat
I mean, Luxia is more like a vengeance spirit, not one that does everything to conquer the target....she just lets them taste a chance only to shatter it in the end
This ML was nothing like that, he probably was a maso dick, just wanting to get laid (i mean, going from 60% to 100% just by putting in your D.....). The only thing i'm "mad" about, is that this dude won't learn nothing, now that he lost both Nanako and Luxia, he'll probably go back being a playboy scum

Oh boy... just saying you all are going to rage even more later in this arc of how disgusting these shitty ML are :D
I'm not joking--

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha! So he was swayed so easily.
Does this mean she has two more chances?
Or is it FAILED failed?

Wow he's an m? Now that it was stated it's obvious now. Good job I'm rarely suprised by Manga now a days. What a good twist.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Su Luxia isn't unstoppable!! Finally a worthy opponent; Their battle will be legendary!!

Ezk

My god that's a shitty ML, also get her Su Luxia! Get her!

WTH IS GOING ON!? THIS CHEATING BEASY BASTARD AND THAT TRASH NANAKO IS SO DISGUSTING! THE REAL TRASH DUO EWH

And thank you for the update ❤️

I'm enjoying this. Although I love the series Su luxia rarely faces any real obstacle. Her plans always work out she can easily avoid trouble and etc.
The last time it felt like she was at risk of losing was with her first mission.

For the first time in my I've never been this offended and at the same time pissed off while reading this. I Hated the familiar feeling of betrayal so much and ended up Loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread