Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 197 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Revenge

OK WTF. I was starting to like the guy BUT HE TURNS AROUND AND DOES THIS SH*T JUST CUZ HE WANTS TO GET LAID?!!! Istg I hope sü luxia gets revenge , thx for translating

I'm actually happy with this development, it's refreshing to see Su Luxia having some real competition! Let's see how she'll overcome this

Wow.
WOW.
WHAT A VILLAINESS!
Ngl, this is probably the first true villainess in the entire series. The others were selfish girls, but this is the full adult flower of evil experience!

What a true THOT!

BAH! HOW SHAMELESS THAT BTCH!
GAH! NOW MY STOVE RAN OUT OF GAS?! BTCH I'M GOING TO SLAP YOU LATER.
SERVED HOT WITH METAL AND COLD OF IRON FRYING PAN ON THY FACE!!

Double-page supporter
60 to 100 by being a M being raped who expect he has this fetish...

Wow. I really to have to give her an applause, she won this battle. But she really had to go whore herself for it. Sad. All that potential, wasted.

Hoolllyyy Shhhiiittt😅 that was....😂 didnt like him anyway..cant wait for the other two ml to finally show up..that b*tch can have this trash🤢

Double-page supporter
man i guess su luxia’s lucky that the task is to get 2 out of 3 dudes. she could have failed the task completely and gotten an F otherwise!! 😱 i’m impressed by nanako, but also fuq her lol she’s so trashyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
This is the trashiest rival woman so far, I'm super into it. Something about a unprincipled, immoral woman who's also clever and ruthless. An actual obstacle for Su Luxia

I'm actually rooting for nanako for that slap hoho (I hope she also got slapped real hard too). Also I'm glad luxia doesn't go with sleep route with that guy tho. Its not worth it

Dex-chan lover
If Su's going to cry, it's about failing the task, not about lover boy being stolen.

Anyways, doesn't this mean Su's perfect record is now broken? She's probably going to be REALLY pissed.

Double-page supporter
What a weak prick! I really liked seeing Su play with him, I actually thought he was kinda sweet. But trash always outs itself one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread