Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 197 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Revenge

Dex-chan lover
@Radlife indeed, but let's not forget that the dumbshits are the ones who decide to fall for her seductions. They can't have better control and principles, it's a big shit show on them. Takes two to cheat. And, remember, he had a woman in Kyoto before Su Luxia showed up and he was cheating before that and even before the antagonist of this arc. He's a known womanizer piece of shit.

Fed-Kun's army
For a second I thought Kawana had killed him... "well I guess that is one way to make Su Lüxia fail the task..." 🤣

Trash is trash. Even though he gave that speech about love going beyond physical desire, he still got won over with sex. Nice going dude.

I just thought about this....the bitch seeing luxia's tears is not bad if she can earn the public's sympathy, and im talking about the fake tears...it will not be difficult for our mc to act because all her life, there always a drama.....bet shes used to it tho its not her style to act pitiful

Waaahh somehow I was still rooting for him, he's just so my type design wise... but in the end trash is still trash i suppose :/
Can't wait to see Luxia wreck this girl, she is infuriating!
Thanks for translating :D

Wow gross! I can’t believe the villain actually did that! Yuck!

Well at least now Su Luxia doesn’t have to sleep with him.

Hopefully she’ll be more planned for the next two male leads! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

...................godammit she's good >:/
There's still the other guys left right?? Or will she try to get him back?? AHHHHHH
Either way I hope they all suffer, terrible people!!

Fed-Kun's army
This is easily the most interesting arc by far, considering that we have someone who managed to outplay Su Luxia. Its sad that he was such a simpleton though. Trash will always be trash I suppose.

She's basically a prostitute... she goes after taken men and really has no shame. This is all because she got rejected?!

@ScarletteFH yeah I've already read that one but what I meant is that I can see her failed in this series which she has a lot of experience unlike in the other side-story which is she's fairly new to the system and inexperience.

Yuckkkk. Even though I knew this was going to happen.
Justttttt, don't put your hope too high for the next two Male leads.
The next one is seduced by the villain again. 😡

Users who are viewing this thread