Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 198 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Looking death in the eye

Bruh, affection doesn't necessarily mean love. A desire to protect is also a form of affection. That's why it went up when she's showing her vulnerable side....

@reedercat while what you said makes sense at the first glance, the main system needs to be in the hands of really capable people
This girl got a normal system and it went over her head imagine what would happen if she had access to the main system
Also while Su Luxia isnt morally white she isnt morally black either. She is very morally gray. Will do most things like murder or etc against bad people but she doesnt do stuff like send gang members to rape people like this girl did

nice,
now the next guy knows that nanako is a slut who sleeps w/ peoples' boyfriends and gets affection points for seeing Su Luxia's vulnerable + loyal to herself side

D-did Hoshino gave luxia a goddamn tissue to wipe her tears with when it's RAINING??? Or am I wrong??

Also as expected our queen luxia wouldn't lose to that bitch

I always get angry when I see someone saying that Luxia is like this woman, since Luxia intends to avenge the wronged victims that she would never go after married people who did nothing wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Well looks like finally the second male lead will win the girl this time

@sbenela That's definitely true! As she is, Nanako is. Uh. A bit more merciless (read: terrible) than the main system would probably want. I just think it'd be neat for Su Luxia to smack some sense into her and bring her into the main system. Imagine a (less awful) Nanako teaming up with Su Luxia to mess with cheating bastards

i wonder if in this case up until the last ml nanako will manage to conquer them last minute or something? honestly i just want to see takashima or whatever beg for lüxia’s forgiveness only to be rejected bc wow he’s trash

What a play! Now new guy knows that 1.nanako sleeps with people’s boyfriends 2. Hired thugs to take out an “innocent person” and 3. Is already having a favorable impression of luxia

@reedercat I don't think that would work well without Nanako playing second fiddle to Luxia and she would not like that. Remember the whole premise behind these is that there is a cheating bastard and another woman taking him away from his original love interest. How does that work out for two women going against one? It already gets kind of boring when Luxia is too OP on her own

Nooooooooooooo, WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE THE NAME OF MY FAVORITE SECOND MALE LEAD FROM NSP?

He is going to be another ass-hole, but why does his name have to be Hoshino 😭

I refuse to believe this *BEEP* name is Hoshino.

Let me suffer in the corner for a bit.

Hoshino from NSP is also the second male lead, and now the second male lead in this arc is also called Hoshino.

I will not call this *BEEP* Hoshino, never... His name shall be Fuji, but I like his name to be......

Bastard, he's a bastard

Fed-Kun's army
Love how she ragged on the other chick, our Queen is ready to goooo!

Users who are viewing this thread