Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 200 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Plot against

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. What a turn of events? And again he finds her when she's in tears. Can't even joke about his timing (cough)
Many thanks

Wait so if she's been constantly flirting and playing with men for years, wouldn't one of them have done something horrible to her by now out of frustration? I guess since it's a story she's protected, but doesn't make sense no one has tried to assault her or anything.

yesss girl allieess ♡

OUR QUEEN'S ACTING IS SO FLAWLESS I LOVE HER.

lol the ending of this arc better be the three male leads kneeling down to her, making that, beyatch that i already forgot the name, realize that our Su is far more superior in everything.

i wish there was a mass release! i cant wait this long anymore!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Nasjsbskssbjasbsj Nanako so annoying..
Which makes her a good antagonist of this arc wwwwww

Thank you, and happy 200 chapters!!!

this arc is really special, for the first time since the exorcist arc, Luxia is in a massive disadvantage since she can't rely on the system's power or tools in this world, the antagonist here is more cunning and downright evil, more so than any other we've seen in the previous arcs, she can't really predict what she'll do next since this is a game's world and not a novel's world. Even when she was in trouble before in the previous worlds she always came on top because she had some sort of an advantage but now she's got nothing but her wits and smarts which the villainess has somewhat equal amount of. This will be the world that will truly test Luxia to the extreme, I have no doubt she'll emerge as the winner and crush Nanako, but what I'm looking forward to is how will she do it.

Fed-Kun's army
It's most probably crocodile tears but seeing Luxia cry makes me : o

Ohoho~~~ that's our Lulu for you wahhahaa~~!!!!
You go girl, our wonderful beauty~!!! That's our sweetheart!!! Amazing job babyyyy~~!!!
I'm so glad our MC helped that actress out, friends stick together haha!!!
This is so sweet~~!!!!
Thank you so so much for your scanlations~!!!!
We appreciate your hard work~!!!

Users who are viewing this thread