Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 205 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Surprise

I know the arc will end with something about how Su Luxia had planned everything out and everything that happened during this arc was part of her plans, but right now I'm really bored and feeling like she's being too passive.

The arc is dragging on for too long and the story isn't entertaining enough to warrant it.

@Seshat Agreed. This arc is really dragging. Like I get it's probably turn out to be some big-brain play by Su Luxia but honestly, it's way too boring to even be worthy of such a "end". She's usually the type to hit hard and fast when it comes to this kind of thing so she definitely being too passive. Like idk if they thought we'd get bored with the usual pacing and style of revenge but this was not the answer 😒

@Red07
I think so, which arc were they in? I was referring to the guy from the vampire arc, although I think the person from the ghost arc is the best so far.

Thanks for the updates!
Like quite a few people I'm getting a little tired of this arc. I know Luxia definitely has some kind of plan and she's going to come out on top, but seeing Nanako winning like this(even just a little) is irritating :/

....can someone please @ me when this arc ends? Nanako is so disgusting that I'm tired of all her 💩. I really want to get over this already 😒

- I still want yuri between Su Luxia and the bi#ch, even if she's digusting and evil as fk.
- (Shut up boner!).

nanako is literally such a fucking bitch but like there is so much sexual tension between her and su luxia

Glad I’m not alone in feeling bored of this arc. The characters are all such scum and the story is moving at a snails crawl. This arc is definitely at the level of that shitty vampire arc. How disappointing. I think I’ll put this to the side till the arc is finished and then marathon it all. Hopefully the next arc is better.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

P.s. Honestly what is the male trash lead thinking?! Having a date with his girlfriend and having her show up to him on the arm of another girl?! And he doesn’t even feel guilty? Throw him in the garbage.

yeah that ghost arc is good and the imperial arc where her adopted son became the emperor is good too

in this current arc,
including Fuji and 2 other ML are easily dominate by Kawana

it really feels like the current arc is building up to Hoshino being a psycho and Su Luxia setting up the female trash to be killed by him.

Users who are viewing this thread