Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 16 Ch. 346 - Chapter 346

Fed-Kun's army
Somebody didn't do the quality check on the files left by the previous group... They did left the psd just missing quality check, did you not mind to check how you were exporting at least :notlikethis:

I suppose that maybe beyond certain file they were missing clean ups but the point stands. If you are taking over you should do the job properly and not half done...

I've done my best to figure out what the uncleaned sections say. There was only one word I couldn't read, and have put in brackets a word that makes sense. Starting from the first uncleaned speech bubble:

Queen: How are things going?
Soldier?: Your majesty, I have found out that a small portion of the magic crystals from the demon realm have indeed flowed into the heavenly realm. This kind of magic crystal can turn people in the heavenly realm into demons, which is very treacherous. I have already stolen a piece from the devil's hand and prepared to bring it back to the heavenly realm for research.
Queen: Very good. However, it is not appropriate for now to study it alone. You steal another piece and when you come back give it to me to I can study it in person.
Soldier: Yes!
Queen: Haha~ I participated in the war between gods and demons, so I'm well aware how terrifying this magic crystal is.
Queen: If people in the heavens take the magic crystal, they can transform in seven days. All the gods who have participated in the battle of gods and demons know this.
Queen: But there is S???? B? (something?) about the crystal they don't know about.

I've done my best to figure out what the uncleaned sections say. There was only one word I couldn't read, and have put in brackets a word that makes sense. Starting from the first uncleaned speech bubble:

Queen: How are things going?
Soldier?: Your majesty, I have found out that a small portion of the magic crystals from the demon realm have indeed flowed into the heavenly realm. This kind of magic crystal can turn people in the heavenly realm into demons, which is very treacherous. I have already stolen a piece from the devil's hand and prepared to bring it back to the heavenly realm for research.
Queen: Very good. However, it is not appropriate for now to study it alone. You steal another piece and when you come back give it to me to I can study it in person.
Soldier: Yes!
Queen: Haha~ I participated in the war between gods and demons, so I'm well aware how terrifying this magic crystal is.
Queen: If people in the heavens take the magic crystal, they can transform in seven days. All the gods who have participated in the battle of gods and demons know this.
Queen: But there is S???? B? (something?) about the crystal they don't know about.
I think it’s “still a bit“ at the end there

Users who are viewing this thread