Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 360 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Spirit Possession

For once, I'm glad that the ML as of late is a good husband to that world's Luxia but I hope that cliffhanger won't have lasting consequences to ML's psyche/soul/memories.

Dex-chan lover
Yea the modern woman sure is immoral, they should go back to being a slave to the men! :huh:
I had to stop reading and go comment about this one. Seriously what the fuck. This girl reincarnates for 7 times, living 7 different lives and she's still thinking like that???

and then forcefully using rituals to steal Su Luxia's husband? This fucking hypocrite.

Hihi! Rikko from PRAE Scans here!
We will be releasing daily from today till 17 Aug!!
Do check out our discord at:
http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr
You can discuss the chs, let us know any mistakes in the chs!
Also, do join our team! We need Chinese Translators, Typesetters, and Quality Checkers!
thanks for the chapter and the continuous update!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who wonders how she got the dude inside the circle and talismans?

Did she somehow managage to brainwash/drug him before entering the room?

Otherwise, how did the conversation go?

"please go inside this dimly lit room, stand in the middle of the bloody red circle surrounded by talismans, while I chant"
"I see nothing wrong with this"

Am I the only one who wonders how she got the dude inside the circle and talismans?

"please go inside this dimly lit room, stand in the middle of the bloody red circle surrounded by talismans, while I chant"

"It's for the atmosphere. Doesn't it make things seem more mysterious?"

Dex-chan lover
An immoral era? You want your husband to step all over you or did you only say that out of jealousy? Lived 7 lives my arse.
No wonder this chump caused her "lovers" death if she never pulled any weight in the first life.

This bitch modified an entire room to brainwash this dude.

It usually the woman make the man unconcious then she do her job

Fed-Kun's army
Glad the husband seems to genuinely care about his wife this time around. I’m guessing he’s gonna have amnesia? Or both sprites are going to reside in the body and will be fighting for control.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't having both women be fine if they are used to those ancient standards with a harem? And once again, I question the morals of the author and readers of the original story.
Tbh this is like one of those Korean reincarnation manhwa where someone random reincarnated into the story and takes the ML from OGFL. All of us readers are guilty of supporting FL winning over OGFL 😅😅

I hope the husband stays devoted and loyal to his present wife. The modern couple seems to truly be besotted and in love with each other until this stranger brainwashed the husband 🤔

Dex-chan lover

she ask for some mentoring, maybe she make some excuses like it for immersive experience or something by making a room full of talisman and magic circle.

At first I feel bad for the OGFL wondering around for a long time to find her loved one. But, this is an obsession not love anymore! Using witchcraft to do it is a big no.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this is like one of those Korean reincarnation manhwa where someone random reincarnated into the story and takes the ML from OGFL. All of us readers are guilty of supporting FL winning over OGFL 😅😅
It is more Chinese, but ya lol. and I don't support shitty FLs tbh

Dex-chan lover
this is definitely the type of situation where destroying the ritual circle before its over sends his soul into superhell

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I feel betrayed like the Hamster. So this woman just summoned some dead spirit into his body and he didn't remember his past life...

Users who are viewing this thread