Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 361 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - A Main Character’s Plot Armour

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Man so if I'm understanding it right, in the past life she forced a woman to miscarry her child and she now wants to whitewash that action. Ick. Ladies fight among yourselves but leave the babies and kids out of it!

Dex-chan lover
"You don't even study history or have knowledge about this!"

Su Luxia: But I did, and I know it better than you

"Learning history to please your husband is pathetic!!"

...first time I've ever seen someone this shamelessly hypocritical.

I was about to ask why not just fire her from the role since Su Luxia is now an investor, but that artifact will probably stop that somehow.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Using witchcraft and killing a baby.. The pathetic one is you OGFL. I love Luxia method, straight up hiring an assassin to kill her, lol. Simple without dragging this on. Although unfortunately it failed, haha.

Thanks for the update! I'm liking this arc already - finally there's one where the original Su Lüxia's first partner isn't a pathetic dirtbag but rather a victim of circumstance.

Dex-chan lover
This bitch is just a jealous Hypocrite, none of her words make any sense.
"A woman must please her husband"

"What, you learned this to please your husband; how pathetic."

Also calling it slander when its the fucking truth, the heaven's did not poison that woman and kill her child, you did.

Meo

Double-page supporter
The villainess is talking about people being immoral and she's killing babies? Sometimes I want my villains to have depth and not be some looney with double standards so different they're from different galaxy.

Double-page supporter
I once saw a spoiler for this arc by accident, and apparently by "female president" they actually mean
"the leader of a country???? Not a president as in a CEO, but the president of the entire nation
. If true, I can't wait to see how that works out.

Users who are viewing this thread