Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 375 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - The Two’s Facade

Dex-chan lover
Can I just ask, does no one in that family notice she doesn't call him Wen Zheng but Wen Daoxian? I saw one speech bubble that showed her saying it aloud, but none of them commented:
"Do people like you truly think you're worthy of looking down on Wen Daoxian?"

Aggregator gang
Can I just ask, does no one in that family notice she doesn't call him Wen Zheng but Wen Daoxian? I saw one speech bubble that showed her saying it aloud, but none of them commented:
"Do people like you truly think you're worthy of looking down on Wen Daoxian?"
I did, I had to reread several times to understand why people DID know Wen Zheng and Wen Daoxian are THE same person from outside??? What is the author doing, pulling our legs with this seemingly plot hole?

Dex-chan lover
It's getting to the point that I'm starting to lose all hope for the original husband. :(

Dex-chan lover
It's getting to the point that I'm starting to lose all hope for the original husband. :(
Me too… but I think we can count on him returning. After all, the mission for this world was “to return to Su Luxua and OG husband being in love”, not “destroy the cheaters mentally, financially, socially, and emotionally”. Hopefully the author won’t forget about that.

Dex-chan lover
OG husband now is the time to take control of the body purely through the power of love you can do this I believe in you 😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread