Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Little wolf pup VS cheating bastard

Fed-Kun's army
ï love arrogant little wolf pups the most >> Me too Luxia, me too...

he seems so cute and adorable...

Double-page supporter
fucking hell I thought it would go downhill after the first arc, but nope

Yes!! I absolutely love this series! I hope all the story arcs are as good as these! I can't wait to see An Sheng suffer!

Fed-Kun's army
yo yall have my undying respect for getting translating this! but whoo! shes a schemer, shes a scammer and i love this bitch! theres a flavor this luxia that is just so lacking in other female mcs

Dex-chan lover
The trap has been set!

Arrogant wolf pup, huh? It depends what that's translating from, but it doesn't leave a good impression on me. Arrogant douches are second only to cheating bastards for me.

...Well, as expected of a woman with such a nasty, devious personality, I suppose. What does a hunter love more than a wolf?

Dex-chan lover
I would not be surprised of the arrogant wolf pup already liked the original girl, and to cover up his nervousness/shyness he would be more brash and arrogant than normal.

Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and translating this series ^_^

I think I enjoy this arc more than the first. Can’t wait to see him suffer haha

The guy is actually not arrogant to our girl here. He was very sweet and cute. He's always blushing in front of our mc ❤️

Seems like my previous predictions for potential cheating men were wrong. Okay, but I'm sure one of them would feature a guy from 20th century China because of the outfit she's wearing on the cover.

Dex-chan lover
when she possess the main character it always loses out something and gains some ero plus points
*i don't mind not replacing the end of credits character tho
Su Luxia is a gud girl

this next one is really sweet 🤗
specially the ending
(i mean her ending, blond asshole starts getting whats coming to him pretty quickly lol)

Hehe! This cougar! I love her self-assurance and confidence. "Why blush, it's just men, they're a dime a dozen you know?"

Users who are viewing this thread