Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 34 - Ex-boyfriend wishes to get back together, what to do?

She’s an amazing character! I really enjoy her getting revenge for all the scorned women! Can’t wait for The next chapter. It will surely be climatic.

Dex-chan lover
The only way this could get better is if protag used fewer OP HAXs and straight outplayed her opponents.

Double-page supporter
i really hope MC shows the side hoe a recording of male hoe professing his love to MC

Dex-chan lover
Ooo. Off to meet the missus now, are we? She's being used too, so I'd prefer if she was somehow persuaded to turn against him so that he was truly cornered.

Will she do it with a recording? Or maybe just some convincing paranoia-inducing words? Or is she gonna go for a declaration of war and take them both down just because?

Aggregator gang
"How can this be, how could my half assed apology where I blamed her for my behavior have failed to gotten her forgiveness?!"

Dex-chan lover
cant wait for her to out him trying to get her back with that sorry apology

you use her, sell her out just to want her to help her? like hell man!

Thank you for your hard work Shadow Madness!!

Double-page supporter
Boy's brain must be mash potatoes, doesn't he remember he set her up to be r*ped? She'd have to be mentally challenged to forgive him

the scum is about to get his ending (and omg with that bs i really had no idea...bruh you're making a deal with him in front of her!)

Users who are viewing this thread