Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Challenge of Proposing

Group Leader
Woah how long has she been doing this that she has so much leave?!

Wonder why she didn't stay for a big longer in the other world too.

Fed-Kun's army
slowly getting to understand better how the system works...

thanks for the chapter!

So I guess this gives a hint that the MC has been with the system for a long time in order to easily use so many special items and be able to have leave/‘vacation’. I think that’s pretty nice so we don’t have to wait for Mc to level up or grinding for points. Wonder what’s the next world would be like though.

So she refuses to leave the girls she fixes and lives their lives in their stead huh.

gu chen!! what are you doing proposing to her when youre not even dating yet?!
still, really sweet ending, im sad we probably wont get to see them together again after she goes to the next world, but at least they get those 50 years :(

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of saved up years and vacations 😂
I can't wait for the new arc and scum to hit!

Dex-chan lover
dear god that's so many saved up leave time i wish my future job would let me stack up my vacation days like that tho i wouldn't want to go until 28k years fhsdhjk congrats to su~

The fact that she has so much leave saved up implies two thing. 1. she's been doing this for a long time, and 2. she usually leaves almost immediately after the mission was completed. (In the first world she stayed in, she only stayed until her son grew old enough to gain right to the throne)

The fact that she's using 50 more years just to stay with him even if there isn't any use for it means she really does love guys like Gu chen.

Ahhh i loveee thisss parttt of this series.
Gu chen deserves goddes su luxia. I love their chemistry so much. 🥰🥰🥰

@Yadokari
So she refuses to leave the girls she fixes and lives their lives in their stead huh.

im not actually sure but i think the body dies after su lüxia leaves that world.
in the harem world, su lüxia only stayed those additional 10 years so she could "finish what they started" i.e. not leaving the 4th to fend for himself after getting him into that position, and they didnt react to su lüxia getting sick and dying, so maybe the system arraganges for the body to die when the host is on the way out.

but yeah, i think it's just "helping the original owner get their revenge on those who betrayed her so she can rest in peace", and not "helping the original owner get revenge so she can go back to her (now fixed) life"

Fed-Kun's army
27,800years left of vacation time remaining? Damn, our goddess is a workaholic on another level. (☉...☉)

I am burning with envy... she has 27.800 years of vacation quota😭😭😭

@Mintzu @BloodCoveredAngel

As far as i know from reading other quick transmigration stories It might not be vacation time but to be use as currency, so she basically bought 50 years of unpaid leave?
I might be waay off the mark so take it with a barrel of salt 😀

Users who are viewing this thread