Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 58 - You reap what you sow, it's none of my damn business

Double-page supporter
satisfying as always. they finally get what they deserve

thanks for the translation

also was the vampire hunter there to become a vampire??

Dex-chan lover
YYYAAAASSS GIRL YASSSS finally we get to see that sweet, sweet payoff… su luxia is the best 💖

*internal screaming* 😂 I had come here in hopes y’all had updated. Thanks for the translation as always.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah sweet sweet slow burn vengeance those 2 look like the bad guys from a telenovela it's just beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
aaahhhh i actually fucken screamed when i saw the update i was in the middle of studying for an exam but screw that! oooohhhh girl youji and xiaowei look RANK AS FUCK! like that is some drama level retribution if ive ever seen one. the fact that they fightin over how they ever fell in love with each other is just *chefs kiss* reading the end of that and seeing youji beg i was legit sitting on my desk like
d91.gif

What an ending! I’m actually kind of glad that the vamp hunter and MC didn’t have a romantic relationship, just mutual respect. Also that scene where the guy was begging to be turn back, wow karma hit him hard huh!

im assuming this story arc is coming to an end soon & im so ready for it. imo this was my least favorite story arc yet.

Dex-chan lover
...Eeeeehhhh...

This was nothing we didn't expect already, so it's a little disappointing that we don't get to see what actually happened to the idiots before they ended up in this sorry state.

This male lead...is still deluded, huh? Everything he says is about how he's loved more than anyone else. Isn't he just a narcissist?

Is it just me or the chapters are becoming shorter and shorter without much of a story attached to them? That would be quite a shame as the concept for this comic is quite refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread