Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 63 - Elegant Socialite: What Happened To Your 34.1 Inches Waist!?

Aggregator gang
Perfect credit page.😅

I don't remember, if the rodent got pregnant or it was just played for laughs. Can anyone spoil me?

Thank you for the chapter! Also, great recruitment page. Been looking forward for them~

Dex-chan lover
Lol hit him again, glad he noticed the bruises left by the beating

I’m not usually into watching one man smack another,

But I’ll make an exception. That was satisfying. I wanted to watch the god awful husband get beaten a few more times

New credit page~ The sign that the new arc is well underway! \o/

Thank god she finally got slim. Its time to kick some serious ass of that bastard and that Isekai'd bitch

Spoiler for you all~~~~~~ regarding ML ~~~~~~~~~

this arc doesn’t have one!

Dex-chan lover
>34.1 inch waist
>dark past

could the real agent Su have been overweight at one point????

I'm disappointed they went on the path of: "you can't be fat AND beautiful (or kickass)" and they chose to have the MC lose weight. 😔

Girls, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder BUT being obese-morbidly is a hardship(slow torture). The fat goes over not just ur stomach/face/legs/arms but all the organs! ur heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, brain, reproductive organs. It destroys ur amazing body slowly but surely. Also, most obese people just like overweight people have nutrition defiance. I have been overweight and I know how devastating it can be, It did not hit me how much being healthy is the best until I lost the first 50 pounds. I AM HAPPY SHE LOST THE WEIGHT.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. At first I was like, "gurrrl, if only it were as easy as taking a magic pill", and in that sense, I liked Goddess Creation System better: Xiaxi had to actually train hard and eat proper (albeit in a pocket dimension), to slim down and develop her character).

But then again, here it's the mc's 100(0)th visit to a "small world" already, she has nothing to prove. Losing weight the hard way would do nothing for her character arc, and it's definitely not the focus of the story. So I'm okay with it now.

Aggregator gang
The true bro appeared. I hope she won't use the bro just as a tool to crush that shithead.

Users who are viewing this thread