Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 127 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Mission Grade B?!

something weird is going on here and it’s making me slightly nervous especially with that b grade value that su luxia got

Pretty sure the ghost wanted revenge against the woman as well, from stopping her from getting revenge...

Contributor
Oh, nice, a female love interest. Or is it?
I think what the fluffball meant by bad taste was that Su Luxia likes to toy with characters that have positive morals. Also
Mission Grade B
pPdNZ3ch.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is the setup to one of those "bothered by an impossibly powered evil spirit who is toying with me" slices of life.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn't Su Lüxia said that she didn't swing that way a few seasons back?

Or she said that for historial reasons?

(I don't mind a Yuri arc at all. I actually demand it)

She started out as an evil spirit with the goal of “rising to the heavens”? Tragic end incoming TT

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu Its a Chinese thing sometimes they forget if they bait yuri or yaoi or if they just go with a straight thing. (See hidden marriage for the ultimate clusterfuck)

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Exorcist girl: if you don’t stop you’ll be destroyed!
So what was she trying to do before?
Not helping her pass on but erasing mc’s very soul...

So if she stopped she’ll face a fate worse than death and if she kills the guy she’ll face a fate worse than death....exorcist girl really stupid.

@Sharkexpert12 Ah which part are you talking about? Is it Song Lin? Or maybe Zhuang Keer? I can only remember some yuri bait, but Im not really sure if they even count as yuri bait. don't remember the yaoi ones, or do you mean "yaoi" like when LTX kissed NX in disguise?

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is the fastest revenge. Though it's too fast. She could make his life miserable like the other antagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread