Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 142 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Escape

I wonder if fl gonna die because of what she did or its gonna be old age

And your saying this ain't girls love?? Bruh...

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Miss, do you have a boyfriend? If you don’t, do you want one? If you’ve already had, do you want to have another? What do you think of me?

awwww i really like the character this time she's so sweet and I AM LIVING FOR THE YURI AHHHHHH

ah so that's how they're gonna avoid consummation of romance huh. waste half her life- bets on her aging up a lot, old granny style.
Burn, taoist temple, burnnnnn

This arc is amazing. Is so well structured and has amazing execution throughout.

Damn, I feel a bit less straight now...
In the end best "male lead" was a female lead, no surprise here XD

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I thought this was going a bit downhill after the cultivation arc going straight into a taoist arc, but damn I was wrong. New FL is fucking awesome. She's wifing Su up rn and its glorious.

Dex-chan lover
What a badarse and what a heat moment.
She really changed from when we first met her.

I want to say this is easily one of the best arcs because there is no dumb/trash ML and homewreaker FL.
Or just a beyond stupid female lead antagonist we have since the first good one die( seriously, there was no real challenge compared to the first, she was way smarter than the others.

Group Leader
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKIN BEST love interest everybody else go home

Users who are viewing this thread