Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 142 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Escape

Dex-chan lover
OMG; this girl is soooo heroic!! I love her...using the blood in her heart to save Luxia o_o Can't believe that Su Luxia's heart didn't skip a beat XDD

Shit... She's so damn cool. I shiiiip. I'm straight, but would totally fall for her. I wonder if Su Luxia fell for her a bit when Qi Ling sacrificed half her life. Even my heart skipped a beat from how awesome that scene was.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. What a real main character!
Even my heart fluttered a bit there at the end!

So cool!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a girl that'd give you half her life even if you're not even alive. 😍

i want NEED a yuri route pls pls author i hope this doesnt end tragically. i mean such characters like her have never been on my bias list and this seems dramatic if u just say it
but damn fuck damn pls pls author let them be together as friends, lovers whatever, just let them be throughout the whole series. i hope nothing tragic happens for them as for those palace masters
HAHAAH I HOPE U ROT IN THE 9TH LEVEL OF HELL

holy shit.

when this arc ends, i think i'll genuinely miss this main character.
god, she's so cool and handsome, if she doesn't get a good end i swear to god i will cry.

Yume no meiro... yuri no meiro...

(Garden of Dreams... Garden of Lilies...)

Lyrics/Song: https://love-live.fandom.com/wiki/Garasu_no_Hanazono#R%C5%8Dmaji

Istg if they don't kiss after all this, I'll be so disappointed and probably cry.

among the story arcs this is definitely the one i like the most, even though i initially liked this series because of the face slaps.

Double-page supporter
im begging for girl love... please... you already had her blush you just need to go a LITTLE FARTHER....

Users who are viewing this thread