Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 170 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Who’s the copycat?

There’s a special place in hell for plagiarizers, I hope our MC teaches her a well deserved lesson. This arc looks so interesting, I’m tempted to stockpile whew

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a different kind of transmigrating pos. That is some spiteful stuff.

Plagiarizing?! In this house?! And she has the nerve to say not sueing is compensation for stealing someone's hard work.

Aggregator gang
Remind me, do transmigrators know they're being pit against other transmigrators? Is this entertainment for the overlords?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah wow, thats the typical cheating future bitch attitude. Take her down Su Luxia!

Not saying I don't like it, but these last few arcs have been more focused on trashy women than cheating men. Still really excited for this one because of how... original it is

Dex-chan lover
@nanashi-san The pink-haired idiot from the Elegant Socialite arc didn't seem to realise Luxia was like her. I wouldn't think so.

This is why I love this manhua. they always change things up while still being a quality read! The art style and face-slapping too is amazing too lol.

Group Leader
Goddess of Vengeance, eh? That could be a great alternative title for this manhua, hehehe.

I am the goddess of vengeance

She pretty much ain't lying

I was so weirded out by how our resident bamboo rat seemed...different this chapter until they mentioned Su Luxia's power-saving mode.

i love it!! on to the next arc😚 thank you for translating and uploading!!

gotta love that recruitment page lol

@nanashi-san it seems like they remain unaware as long as they're in the confines of their own universe. once you start to realize that you're in a fictional world, your world starts to become unstable and that's when you become someone like Su Luxia. the transmigrators we've seen like in the 1st palace arc and the elegant socialite arc know that they've transmigrated to a fictional setting, but they don't realize that they themselves are still in a pocket dimension and are still limited by the writing of the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread