Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 170 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Who’s the copycat?

Dex-chan lover
So, is there a cheating man this time?

And now that they're the same size, don't get me started on Luxia x Rat, nevermind the previous chapter's shenanigans.

goddess of vengeance? Well.. Technically.. She is..
Ooo the beginning of an interesting arc.
Great chapter! Thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh i remember the arc from the credits. Anyone tell me which chapter it starts?

Interesting, they changed things up this time.

Revenge against plagiarism feels like kind of a downgrade tho compared to the previous arc's target but we'll see.

does anyone have spoilers on how this arc will end and its contents? i’m so curious since we’ve never really been in this situation so i can’t rlly think of an outcome.

Dex-chan lover
Lol that girl must be hella sleep deprived to accept that with no qualms

Many thanks

Cool, a new twist. I wonder if she won't have as much control over the character this time...

Thank you for updating ♥️

...to be honest I would have aimed for the lottery but I guess the author needed to give us a reason to hate the thot even if she's amazing enough to write books, plays and scripts word by word from just her memory 🤣🤣🤣

Why do they always steal novel and movie ideas in the returned to the past stories
Do things like invest in Apple before iphone etc 😂

Dex-chan lover
Lottery numbers, investing in stocks, preventing a world crisis? Nah let's just steal the works of authors and profit off them

@Miyono-chan If you are suddenly transported 10 years into the past, I doubt that you know the winning numbers of the lottery from 10 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread