Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 170 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Who’s the copycat?

Dex-chan lover
ohhhh a new arc!! This one seems really interesting, I can't wait to read it!! Thanks you for the chapter as always!!!!

@Aradriana Or it could be a 'take that!' at a certain reboot quick transmigration manhua that tried to mimic CMMD when this arc was published.

Dex-chan lover
@sketchy333 I am so sorry to inform you that, romantic Chinese webnovels have tons of really weird ass shit trope and this is just one of them. And yes, there are people who read them, and they ENJOY it???

@Amerak she didn't mention that she remembered it heart-by-heart. Maybe the story was just really that good and even though her writing is mediocre, people still enjoy it? Also, I know some fans of Harry Potter who could quote at least 40% of all the damn books, and yet they couldn't even remember when did the homework due.

K-

it's funny because a lot of novels come to mind about coming from an alternative world or future and plagiarizing everything, tsc tsc I don't know how someone finds this genre fun

Oop-

Really quick small spoiler; the next two arcs after this are where things start getting heated up. Other systems start getting involved; one is completed, while the other is still ongoing.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I know how it feels to be like that, you work hard to create something and then someone snatch it without a feeling of guilty. Easily without a problem and people suspected you are the one who plagiarised.

As a writer, this is basically my worst nightmare. This arc touches me a lot more than the others, despite plagiarism not being as terrible as rape, murder and various other things we've seen so far.

The idea that someone could travel back in time to steal your work, and there's nothing you could have done to prevent it... Brrr, gives me chills.

Double-page supporter
I fucking ready to see this bitch burn in hell as every fiber of her muscle is removed and turned into rope which will hang wats left.

This has me totally on board. Get vengeance please. This has happened to me a couple of times in college and thankfully I could prove the original writer was me, but I hated going through it...

Thank you for your translations but your advertisement at the end sucks balls!
it always rips me out of the flow of the manga. there is not even a clear distinction between it and the manga itself becuase it is art from it and there is no break in between normal manga and your shitty advertisement.
How about using a normal advertisment like other groups instead of rehashing the same shitty joke and breaking the flow?

I agree with @Moonwolf287. Everytime the advert comes out, it's super jarring because often I can't tell that we've gone from the story to an ad. The fact that it's the same art style makes it really hard.

If there was a blank page or something with 'end chapter' between the chapter and the advert, that would really help.

bro UGH ppl who plagiarise art of any form either written or drawn or made in any way, pisses me off. like??? vhndofjnoiff anyways yeah fight her

thank you for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread