Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 170 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Who’s the copycat?

Double-page supporter
It always bothered me how characters would steal the ideas and hard work of others when they were reborn and act like they should still be rewarded for it.

thanks for the update :)
wow copying others and the nerve to claim as theirs....infuriating
Cant wait to see how the host and Su Luxia slap that Bxtch face

Wow. That plagiarist thinks not suing the original author is compensation? 😅😂 This is different from the usual 🤔 The previous 2 stories as well are different from the earlier arcs. Still interesting, though 😂👍

So now Su Luxia have supporting role instead, interesting.

P.S: Friendship or Yuri? Which faction are you? 🤔 Call me degenerate but... "ALL HAIL YURI!!!!!!" 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
@vhad23 I will remind you in most CN novels/manga the mc considers it doing others a favor by robbing them blind and murdering them. So yes, relitively speaking...

Dex-chan lover
"plagiarism princess" what kind of terrible novel premise is this... who in the world genuinely wants to read about a lazy af person who rides on the coattails of talented individuals and suppresses them when that shit already happens irl. i'm baffled by this concept, and yet i can't help but NOT doubt that it would exist (is that a double negative? i'm confusing myself). there are some really weird story pitches out there on the web.

excited to see that this is another story arc with a different premise! it's nice that CMMD can keep things fresh while still sticking to its original concept (i wonder who the scum male lead will be...! we didn't get one last arc and i'm missing su luxia's misandry). thanks for the update!!

Soooooooooo is it just me who feels like the author is low key hinting about that plagiarized BL novel that occured in the past with a similar title? Cuz that case was pretty sad for the victim bc BL wasn’t accepted much in their society back then :(

I hope the F!protag gets what she deserves

Plagiarism princess... I feel like the author purposefully chose a really crappy storyline this time to remind us our agent's real enemies - 'bad' authors. She displayed hatred for them briefly in the high school arc and I guess author is gonna drop some hints about our xiaxia in this arc. Similarly to how alot of us readers are questioning the bad storyline SLX will probs do the same

Lmao how are yall not talking about the fact that the chick accepted Luxia (and a bamboo rat) as the goddess of revenge with no questions asked 😂

Users who are viewing this thread