Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 170 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Who’s the copycat?

Wow! I actually thought this could be one of the authors and she was confused why her story was different, because of Su Luxia interference!

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, I'm really looking forward to tiny Su Luxia. This arc is going to be super interesting, especially as the original host is still around...

Double-page supporter
How do all these transmigrators remember and be able to duplucate cpmplex stuff perfectly, LOL. It always pisses me off.

All of y'all talking like the villain gets every last word off her brain while I'm just assuming she came with her 10 years in the future smartphone with tons of e-books on it.

Dex-chan lover
@zokoi19 no, no i totally know about that. the number of times i've been burned trying to find a decent novel only for the results to give me the weirdest and shittiest tropes 😭😭😭 too many to count!!!

Finally! A conflict I can relate to! Having your work stolen sucks! I’m really appreciating the author’s willingness to try different things. First we had the Cultivator plot twist, then we had the GL ghost story (it was a romance. Nobody can tell me otherwise. Gay subtext is practically a genre) and now we have this one! I’m really enjoying this.

Oh dangggggg so she's not in the person's body this time :O
This is gonna be fun!!

Plagiarism plots do exist, it's just that (maybe this is a consequence of only reading quick transmigration) basically all of it is plagiarising stuff from another world, so it never has any consequences for the Author. It's still stealing someone's hard work, sure, but it won't hurt them at all, so usually it isn't as portrayed in this book. Although, as previously pointed out, basically all the books SL travels to are bad, so it's unsurprising she's like that.

Lol anyone else think the poor author who had her art work stolen looks like the bully in the credits?

Fed-Kun's army
Oooohhhh so Luxia is not in full control this time! Interesting, interesting!

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, just once I'd like it if this series acknowledged the strangeness of the fact that the supporting characters of these stories are ALWAYS named Su Luxia.

"The client is named Su Luxia ... again."

"The client is named Mu Bangxi!"
"What, not Su Luxia?"
"Snicker, yeah, her name's Su Luxia. I just wanted to see you freak out a little."

Dex-chan lover
Wow!
This is new.

It does not end with the host Dying and the Invading woman has not met her.

I can feel another good one.

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of that manhwa with a regressed doctor.
But that doctor actually didn't steal the medic project. He cooperated with them to speed up the process. And by cooperating I meant asking for money.

The previous arc was such a roller-coaster, now it's time to wait, I don't think my blood pressure can take this manhua's twists and turns lmaoo The premise of this one looks interesting

Users who are viewing this thread